360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 82
Register
Page 82 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7325772777879808182838485868792107 ... LastLast
    Sphirael

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

That's because there is a second demon there that you can go back and kill later. When I modified my character I didn't receive a key either. Just go activate the door and you probably already have it. Shouldn't stop you from doing anything.

aypoch

Re: [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Dage View Post
    The game gets pissy when you add items like this, since you never actually picked them up, you're not flagged to NPCs and objects as "having" them, even though they are in your inventory. This is mainly noticeable with titanites and spells.

You can easily fix it just by dropping the item and picking it back up. This will also fix any items you've added that are showing up as invalid when you put them on your hotbar. Unfortunately, spells are not droppable, so there is no fix I know of for that.
    This is confirmed. Struggled with it for about 2 hours, then spotted this fabulous post. Well done and well done indeed to Jappi for the excellent tool!!!!!

Filiusnex

I loved the previous ones so i'm sure this one will be awesome too :D thx jappi!

Gluchacki

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Very easy ^-^. thank you very much for creating this! Very easy to modify haha

hk11

Thanks. Going to try this tonight. Got the itch for more torture from my console.

iyiangeliyi

Jappi idk if you know this or not, but it seems that every time I try to edit the durability it sais my weapon is broken in-game. This might be me just completely messing up somehow or it might be a common problem andalready has been answered, but regardless I wanted to make you aware of this whether it be me screwing up or it really has to do with the editor. and please don't take this as me dissing this editor because I think it's freaking amazing and keep up the great work.

silverstone1294

works extremely well. had some small bug where it said the weight of my armor was like 800 but it is easily fixable by dropping the item and then picking it up again.

kcboi

I'm unable to download this editor, said something I don't have enough privileged. Can someone lead me in the right direction.