360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 74
Register
Page 74 of 129 FirstFirst ... 24496469707172737475767778798499124 ... LastLast
    Maul

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Ok, so im not sure if this was covered already but no matter which weapon I use. With the weapons I've added into the game using the program they're all broken even tho it says it's durability hasn't gone down at all... also... I can drop items I've added but not weapons...

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by Maul View Post
    Ok, so im not sure if this was covered already but no matter which weapon I use. With the weapons I've added into the game using the program they're all broken even tho it says it's durability hasn't gone down at all... also... I can drop items I've added but not weapons...
    try another durability value...

Array

Re: [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0

gracias.

Salu2.

Array

Nice looking trainer thx for this.

xane

I've been away from here a wile playing a ton of fps and now im getting burnt out again so i come to check on the mod tool and bam totally different and wow man what a good job, very nice..
    Last edited by xane; 02-08-2012 at 09:05 AM.

jcr4990

Excellent work! Really really awesome little trainer. With that said I'm having 1 small problem and not sure if this can be fixed or not but.. Only thing I've done so far with the trainer is add a bunch of souls and I added 99 humanity 99 gold pine resin 99 green blossoms and 99 cracked red eye orbs. Now everything works great until I enter PVP. Whether it's with the Forest Hunter covenant ring or by using cracked red eye orbs. Whenever I go into PVP it won't let me use the gold pine resins or green blossoms or any consumable item that I add with the trainer. When I try to use the item on my quickslot thing it shows up as "?GoodsName?" and character does the weird "I can't do this right now" animation when you try to use it.

Edit: Nevermind answered my own question. If you drop the stack of items and pick it back up it fixes itself. Just incase anyone else was having the same problem there ya go!
    Last edited by jcr4990; 02-08-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jcr4990 View Post
    Excellent work! Really really awesome little trainer. With that said I'm having 1 small problem and not sure if this can be fixed or not but.. Only thing I've done so far with the trainer is add a bunch of souls and I added 99 humanity 99 gold pine resin 99 green blossoms and 99 cracked red eye orbs. Now everything works great until I enter PVP. Whether it's with the Forest Hunter covenant ring or by using cracked red eye orbs. Whenever I go into PVP it won't let me use the gold pine resins or green blossoms or any consumable item that I add with the trainer. When I try to use the item on my quickslot thing it shows up as "?GoodsName?" and character does the weird "I can't do this right now" animation when you try to use it.
    If you have a item with "?" Bitween the name, is probebly a bad id... see if you can find a working id for the item you want to use...

There may be a few items with bad id...

Defa

Quote Originally Posted by jcr4990 View Post
    Excellent work! Really really awesome little trainer.
    Actually it's a save editor. A trainer is a totally different thing.