360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 11
Register
Page 11 of 129 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621366186111 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

First of all I want to say thanks for this great editor.

But there is one little issue I despair of. Maybe somebody has a solution:

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post

the scanning is going to be different , witch user can specify what they want to scan , instead of searching the whole list.
    there will be seperate list witch contain each catagory. the user can choose witch catagory they want to scan.
    I had this idea, too but when I cut some of the itemids in the "Items.txt" to speed it up a bit the editor doesn't scans all of them.
    For example: I cut weapons and armors and leave the rest. But when the editor scans it ends in the middle. Doesn't scan rings and the empty one. Same if I try to do a different one with only a few items. Then it happens that it scans only the first of them.

And an other thing I found out is that the arrows and bolts have a wrong id. They need to begin with a "0" instead of the "4".
    And both of the whips are missing a few "0"s.

Anyway its an awesome thing you gave us with this.

EDIT: I just saw: when starting the editor with my modified (f.e. with 20 ids in it) "Items.txt" the editor says "Item list loaded (1 items)"
    With an original Items.txt where I cut 7 ids for testing it comes only to: Item list loaded (622 items) - although there should be 700 (as there are 707 in the original).
    Any idea ???
    Last edited by habichvergessen; 11-22-2011 at 01:53 AM.

Haven Donator

Array

I hope you do it like, Scan the items you currently have on you.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5959 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

badkatie

I currently have this issue with 1.3.0.0 where I edit a save file once, then play with it awhile ingame, and when I try to edit the save file again, the program won't work anymore. I get a screen that asks me to "Select slot index" and I can't find "USER_DATA" in the drop down menu, it's what I picked the first time I edited this save. If I pick USER_DATA01 or something, it doesn't show me my character in the edit screen.

I never got this problem in 1.2.0.0

mistwalker

thanks nice jobs man

MyHeart

Quote Originally Posted by badkatie View Post
    I currently have this issue with 1.3.0.0 where I edit a save file once, then play with it awhile ingame, and when I try to edit the save file again, the program won't work anymore. I get a screen that asks me to "Select slot index" and I can't find "USER_DATA" in the drop down menu, it's what I picked the first time I edited this save. If I pick USER_DATA01 or something, it doesn't show me my character in the edit screen.

I never got this problem in 1.2.0.0
    same here! this new tool has some bugs and stuff but japps is already on it! (i guess) in the mean time since the editor doesnt seem to let you equip your items in game anyways or at least for me all i can so is edit my stats, just like vr. 1.2.0.0 so why dont you use 1.2.0.0 while japps does some bug extermination? if the file got messed up, you better have made a back up! or use the one the editor made for you if you allowed it to <(^.^<)

badkatie

Quote Originally Posted by MyHeart View Post
    same here! this new tool has some bugs and stuff but japps is already on it! (i guess) in the mean time since the editor doesnt seem to let you equip your items in game anyways or at least for me all i can so is edit my stats, just like vr. 1.2.0.0 so why dont you use 1.2.0.0 while japps does some bug extermination? if the file got messed up, you better have made a back up! or use the one the editor made for you if you allowed it to <(^.^<)
    hmmm the problem went away for me for some reason.... I think its because I just click No when the program asked me to make a backup.

Array

warning
    i play Dark Souls today..there is 4 mb update for the game
    after the update..i noticed they fixed some translation of the game ( like when you lit the fire..or defeat boss..etc)
    i don't know if it patch for the save editor

Array

Quote Originally Posted by aos10 View Post
    warning
    i play Dark Souls today..there is 4 mb update for the game
    after the update..i noticed they fixed some translation of the game ( like when you lit the fire..or defeat boss..etc)
    i don't know if it patch for the save editor
    They rebalanced some weapons and added some items for sale by the merchants. They also fixed the multiplayer, the Snuggly Crow exploit, the dragon head exploit and removed the unlockable aspect of the ring of fog.

Nothing they have done would hurt the save editor. They would have to completely change the save file to do that, at which point people would just have to start over finding addresses.