360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Need someone to activate my netflix. ill host waw 11th lobby.
Register
    codymiller15

Need someone to activate my netflix. ill host waw 11th lobby.

Hey i need someone to get me netflix. ill give up to 6 people 11th prestige and having fun with my mods on waw. i got some game modes and stuff to play on. so if you could help me that would be great. and ill do a favor of the lobby. thanks. gt: ii viziio x and please dont message me on here.

Developer

Array

Re: Need someone to activate my netflix. ill host waw 11th lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by codymiller15 View Post
    Hey i need someone to get me netflix. ill give up to 6 people 11th prestige and having fun with my mods on waw. i got some game modes and stuff to play on. so if you could help me that would be great. and ill do a favor of the lobby. thanks. gt: ii viziio x and please dont message me on here.
    LOL this is a modding discussion sub-forum (at most you might have betting luck in a "Trading" forum of some kind.)
    Not only that but activate your netflix?
    How do you propose someone to do that? Do you want someone to pay it for you? There is a reoccurring payment each month just so you know (once its activated.)

Sorry but I don't think anyone is willing to pay for your netflix each month.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5883 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to slyfuldragon For This Useful Post:

codymiller15

have you ever had your code activated? when you have a netflix account you have 5 codes you can activate for ps3,computer,iphone,xbox,wii and many more. there not paying for me there just adding me to their acc. look it up.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by codymiller15 View Post
    have you ever had your code activated? when you have a netflix account you have 5 codes you can activate for ps3,computer,iphone,xbox,wii and many more. there not paying for me there just adding me to their acc. look it up.
    I know what it is, I have netflix.
    I have my all of my systems linked.

Like I said, I'm not so sure if someone will pay for you (even if it is bumming off of their account).
    I don't know about activating all that much but when it comes to linking systems. Netflix would ask you for your Username and Password. (they might have changing it now, but back then that was durring the activation process) So I doubt a stranger would share their netflix info and content with you if thats the case. Not only that but you can remove and add whatever you want to their Instant Queue. I'm damn sure a Stranger wouldn't want you editing their Queue. (Maybe a friend might for the reasons above)

Sorry.

However you are missing the point.
    You would have better luck posting it here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/forum...Buy-Sell-Trade
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5883 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts