360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
C4E's iXtreme LTplus v2.0 for FAT Hitachi drives
Register
    VIP Member

Array

C4E's iXtreme LTplus v2.0 for FAT Hitachi drives

C4E released the iXtreme LT+ v2.0 CFW for all versions of the Hitachi-LG GDR-3120L drive ('FAT Hitachi'):

C4E's iXtreme LT+ in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter

Official release of the iXtreme LT+ v2.0 for Hitachi drives
    - Support for XGD3 ixtreme backups using LT-MAX for maximum capacity on standard DVD+R DL discs.
    - Support for large capacity DVD+R DL media (no errors when burning)

About upcoming iXtreme LT+ 3.0 - released after December 6th
    Originals will need to be analysed by XBC to gain disc topology data. This data replaces the need for ap25/dae.bin data and enables any ap25 challenge to be answered correctly. The topology data method is very efficient using only 24k and is very accurate. Each title will need its own topology data as there are differences between titles, even xgd3 titles and backups can be detected if the same topology data is used between titles.
    Backups will remain the same layout but will need the new topology data inserted by the new abgx or re-dumped with the new XBC for xgd2/ap25 or xgd3 titles.
    Non ap25 titles will remain unchanged

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
    Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their support to this project.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6953 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jkipp82 For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: C4E's iXtreme LTplus v2.0 for FAT Hitachi drives

SO i got the main question ,, as c4eva mentioned ,, that lt 2.0 dives cannot read top data of lt 3.0 ,, some costumer of mine got an 46 firm spoofed as 79 and it works on the new dash 14699 ,, but the major prob is , the drive itself is an 79 modell and id like to use the lt 3.0 ( coming soon out ), so he wouldnt need to patch every iso down to lt 2.0 . there was a ixtreme 1.2 version flashed. the other funny thing is the key is saved under differnt offset in each modell of hitachi ,, so i dont know what happns if i use the ori 79. And doesnt the NAND say you are a hitachi 79 and you key has to be on that spot in the firmware?. one the other side he built in a samsung drive because of the old flash before and didnt spoof the drive but only insert the key in the drive and this also works. so what do you think ,, is this hitachi ori an 79 and doesnt it matter where the key is in the hitachi FW. this is my first problem ever since 2 years of flashing.

hope you can say something in advice for me

Array

SO i got the main question ,, as c4eva mentioned ,, that lt 2.0 dives cannot read top data of lt 3.0 ,, some costumer of mine got an 46 firm spoofed as 79 and it works on the new dash 14699 ,, but the major prob is , the drive itself is an 79 modell and id like to use the lt 3.0 ( coming soon out ), so he wouldnt need to patch every iso down to lt 2.0 . there was a ixtreme 1.2 version flashed. the other funny thing is the key is saved under differnt offset in each modell of hitachi ,, so i dont know what happns if i use the ori 79. And doesnt the NAND say you are a hitachi 79 and you key has to be on that spot in the firmware?. one the other side he built in a samsung drive because of the old flash before and didnt spoof the drive but only insert the key in the drive and this also works. so what do you think ,, is this hitachi ori an 79 and doesnt it matter where the key is in the hitachi FW. this is my first problem ever since 2 years of flashing.

hope you can say something in advice for me

Developer

Array

Hmm I wonder why you Spoof the Drive thats a bad way. Next is the 47er Drive have no support for AP2.5 ;) the 79 support this my reason is why you Spoof the Drive? Sice over 1 year the guys say don`t Spoof the Drives. I do this over 3 Years know, and my friend have an 47er and can play the games created with LiteOn MAX firmware after the New Dash.And sure the Nand have the info about the Drive.

Saintanger

Agreed with pur3 raf3x, why spoof the drive to 79? Just flash your 47 back to stock then flash it with lt 2.0b,this way you should be able to play xgd3 with out any problems, just use lite on ihas burner w burnermax.

Array

This is awesome news...thanks for the info +REP to you my friend
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4979 || Posts : 126 || Thanks : 48 || Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

Make sure to say THANKS....it goes a long way