360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE 12 Hacks
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: WWE 12 Hacks

K.G

WWE 12 Hacks

I made a WWE 12 Hacking Tool.

It has alot of stuff, such as Attributes, abilities & gender edits for both 50 CAWs and Superstars. You can also unlock Npcs.

Don't worry, this won't affect Online gaming. THQ has put a cap online, so that we can't go online with a maxed out CAW. It's the main reason why i release this tool now.

It has a CAWs manager, which allows you to transfer a CAW from someone else's save to yours. Or a CAW from your Save to another spot in the same save.

I added a Match modifiers. You can can have for example a 6-HIAC Elimination match.

Here is a video of the hacks:
    Link removed due to profiteering

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: WWE 12 Hacks

Hey what's up K.G. Welcome to the forum dude. Awesome stuff you made so far with the editor. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by evilhotice; 12-01-2011 at 10:58 PM. Reason: misspelled a word
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5107 || Posts : 222 || Thanks : 114 || Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

http://www.360haven.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=106&dateline=12986652  37

Array

lol It's you.
    The online fighter hacker. (we won't mention which games in particular) you've made quite the reputation for yourself around a bunch of communities. (Not to mention quit on me a couple of times while you the hacked/modded save)

However not a bad job with this tool.
    the GUI could use some work, but functionality is most important (shame I don't have the game)
    keep up the work.

Just try to limit the online hacking tho

K.G

Quote Originally Posted by evilhotice View Post
    Hey what's up K.G. Welcome to the forum dude. Awesome stuff you made so far with the editor. Keep up the good work.
    Thanx bro :-) but i won't post often, i will be back for sure with UFC 3.

@Tsuruke
    Man i was hacking game saves & i was making mod tools way before we met, and before those rumors.
    Everyone know i'm a hacker, when i say i hacked a game, i hacked it. And when i say I didn't hack a game, i didn't hack it.
    You know what game you are talking about, and again, i didn't hack it.
    Like i said, move on bro, so can we close those rumors please ? lol thanx
    this is about WWE 12.

the GUI could use some work, but functionality is most important (shame I don't have the game)
    keep up the work.
    Thanx, you should get it, online is crap, but the game has some good aspects.

Just try to limit the online hacking tho
    This tool won't allow ppl to hack online, i said it in the description of the video, don't worry.

Developer

Array

Everyone know i'm a hacker, when i say i hacked a game, i hacked it
    Ahh ok where is your SvsR2011 Tool you talk so much abot this. But I hope for the People here you do this. My answer for you again is this.

The Beta are done and few guys test this atm. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Drrafex?.../0/BGNQR_cbFh8

Noctis Caelum

u would charge for a tool......lmao thats pretty sad...

K.G

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    Ahh ok where is your SvsR2011 Tool you talk so much abot this. But I hope for the People here you do this. My answer for you again is this.

The Beta are done and few guys test this atm. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Drrafex?.../0/BGNQR_cbFh8
    What are you talking about ? the SvR 11 tool was out something like last year i think.

And the WWE 12 editor is already done dude... ppl already bought it and are using it atm...

Array

Quote Originally Posted by K.G View Post
    @Tsuruke
    Man i was hacking game saves & i was making mod tools way before we met, and before those rumors.
    Everyone know i'm a hacker, when i say i hacked a game, i hacked it. And when i say I didn't hack a game, i didn't hack it.
    You know what game you are talking about, and again, i didn't hack it.
    Like i said, move on bro, so can we close those rumors please ? lol thanx
    heh, don't get it wrong. You're not a bad programmer. But however It's not a rumor when People (who were associated with the proof) in GameFAQS have/had video proof of you in an XBL party admitting to the Online hacks (Then again that was SOOOOO Long ago).

Riddle me this, have you unequipped the so-called "glitched" items yet?? (if you still play online). Don't think I've forgotten one bit of those items and how you quit on me twice after you were about to loose. (Sorry I don't take very kindly to people who are unsporting to myself)

So don't get it wrong, I'm not questioning your ability to write code. I'm questioning your sportsmanship. (Nothing against you or Nothing Entirely personal [besides the whole online matches between us]) Please don't get that twisted.

But you're right this is WWE 12.

My question to you is will this allow people to go online with Moves they cannot normally attain on their selected character?

Otherwise,
    Keep up the work and coding.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast