360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance Modded Save - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ItzJenesus

Re: Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance Modded Save

I also noticed that once you defeat solidus, you don't keep any of the items once you load the new game +

anyway you can fix that at all?

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ItzJenesus View Post
    I also noticed that once you defeat solidus, you don't keep any of the items once you load the new game +

anyway you can fix that at all?
    Yea you have to have all dog tags in the game. So if its modded to have 99% of them then leave the first dog tag in the beginning of the current difficulty, just pick it up and it'll count as all 100%.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5924 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vampirexx View Post
    Here are my modded saves for Metal gear Solid 2.
    One is right after torture with naked Raiden you have almost all weapons (not the stealth that you'll receive after
    the door when you meet Snake)

The other save is with Raiden after you have met Snake and you have all your gears back including stealth.
    Currently I'm searching through this save games cause this is the point where the AI allow to extract the HF Blade.
    If you try to equip the sword with naked Raiden after you pass the door upstairs you can extract the sword! So i'm trying to find out what are the values.

Be careful not to pass the upstairs door with HF Blade equipped or the game will freeze (cause you are not supposed to have it yet).

I also include a savegame of VR Missions not too much unlocked here but at least you can play with Ninja ;-)

http://www.mediafire.com/?8qsnbamjctdr4ee

Not sure if anyone posted one with bandana/wig and stealth for both parts from the beginning, here is mine which should let you start the game with both objects in inventory. Only collected 100% dog tags for v.easy, easy, and normal. You will have to insert all your id, device id and profile info in the save with horizon or whichever program you use for it to work. I have erased all the info so it should be blank.

http://www.multiupload.com/7WJ0YH663D

Array

Thanks for your help.

Darkx3ll

Quote Originally Posted by cidici View Post
    Not sure if anyone posted one with bandana/wig and stealth for both parts from the beginning, here is mine which should let you start the game with both objects in inventory. Only collected 100% dog tags for v.easy, easy, and normal. You will have to insert all your id, device id and profile info in the save with horizon or whichever program you use for it to work. I have erased all the info so it should be blank.

Hi,
    what version ist this? Can I use it for the PAL Version?

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by Darkx3ll View Post
    Hi,
    what version ist this? Can I use it for the PAL Version?
    Extract the Data.bin and Master.bin files out of that save then open up horizon and open up your metal gear solid 2 save and go to content, right click on data.bin and choose replace, find the data.bin file that you got from the downloaded save then do the same for the master.bin file. Save and rehash/resign then go play

Darkx3ll

Oh I´m sorry, I thought it is the HD Version, but thanks for the explanation.

AgentBSmith

Quote Originally Posted by cidici View Post

Hey dude
    this is my first post on this modding website (awesome place and friendly people) :)
    I was wondering if you could reupload that file on another file hosting website? cause multiupload is down :(
    Thanks!
    -B

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast