Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mass Effect

Re: [RELEASE] Fusion: Genesis Editor

great tool for a great game

CherryLimeadeDouche
    @Mass. Did you get it working then?

syyoung

I can't seem to get this to work. Maybe if I cleared my cache and tried without updating it would, but any attributes I change are not showing in game. And as soon as I load the profile off the Key Drive I am informed that I'm not allowed to play the game online due to my gamertag being banned from online play. But if I revert to my old save that's not modded, I still have full online capability as I do in every other 360 title I own. I couldn't care less about playing the game online, but I would love to see my attributes change in-game after modding them but they remain the same. I am rehashing and resigning after editing the save btw. I would appreciate any feedback from anyone that has got this to work. Thank you.

Midnight Kitsune

OK, so I signed up too this forum to use this tool and I finally got it too work! (Although, it was only once and that was on a new game...) Here is what I did to get it to work: (I think...)
    Step 1: COPY data to thumb drive/ flash drive/ gigstick/ what ever you call it. Take note that this was saved AFTER the escape, but before the joining of the factions.
    2: Open the data up on Horizon Package Manager and copy the Profile, Device, and Console ID and paste them into a separate document.
    3:Click the "Contents" Tab in the Manager and find the slot number of your save file and extract BOTH A and B files! (I don't know how they are numbered except that the top right is Slot1.)
    4: Modify BOTH Slot files and make sure both files MATCH! Also ONLY use EVEN NUMBERS especially on credits. If you don't you can get a MASSIVE negative number. Save both files.
    5: Switch to the Manager again and right click on the correct slot number file and select "Replace..." and select your newly modded file. MAKE SURE to do this for BOTH A and B FILES!
    6: Click the "Save, Rehash, and Resign" button. Now go back to that document that has those codes on it and copy those codes back into their respective slots. Click the "Save" button again.
    7: Insert into 360 and hope for it to show up in the 360's "Device Manager" as a usable device. HOWEVER if you get the "Device not Configured" pop up, DON'T reconfigure it. Just pull it out then put it back in and make sure it is in all the way. This happened to me a night after I got it too work and I hadn't modded it since.
    8: Boot up Fusion Genesis and HOPE the data is there.

(Take note that this is the EXACT way I did this and I had NEVER used Horizon or any other editor before, so if it seems like it could be done faster then go right ahead and try it out.)

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Kitsune View Post
    OK, so I signed up too this forum to use this tool and I finally got it too work! (Although, it was only once and that was on a new game...) Here is what I did to get it to work: (I think...)
    Step 1: COPY data to thumb drive/ flash drive/ gigstick/ what ever you call it. Take note that this was saved AFTER the escape, but before the joining of the factions.
    2: Open the data up on Horizon Package Manager and copy the Profile, Device, and Console ID and paste them into a separate document.
    3:Click the "Contents" Tab in the Manager and find the slot number of your save file and extract BOTH A and B files! (I don't know how they are numbered except that the top right is Slot1.)
    4: Modify BOTH Slot files and make sure both files MATCH! Also ONLY use EVEN NUMBERS especially on credits. If you don't you can get a MASSIVE negative number. Save both files.
    5: Switch to the Manager again and right click on the correct slot number file and select "Replace..." and select your newly modded file. MAKE SURE to do this for BOTH A and B FILES!
    6: Click the "Save, Rehash, and Resign" button. Now go back to that document that has those codes on it and copy those codes back into their respective slots. Click the "Save" button again.
    7: Insert into 360 and hope for it to show up in the 360's "Device Manager" as a usable device. HOWEVER if you get the "Device not Configured" pop up, DON'T reconfigure it. Just pull it out then put it back in and make sure it is in all the way. This happened to me a night after I got it too work and I hadn't modded it since.
    8: Boot up Fusion Genesis and HOPE the data is there.

(Take note that this is the EXACT way I did this and I had NEVER used Horizon or any other editor before, so if it seems like it could be done faster then go right ahead and try it out.)

Thank you very much for the help/info how you get the editor work.
    That has help me and i think others too very much
    :)

And many thx to Idlehands88 for his great editor :)

Haven Donator
    Array

hm, i too was having trouble. i would do all the basic things, (extract my save using modio etc. etc.) but when i went to open the save editor, i dragged the packageIO.dll over the fusion genesis save editor so that it was opened using the fusion genesis save editor, and viola! my changes were finally made when i loaded my save on my xbox 360. (i was doing random troubleshooting, and this was the easiest method i found. i would love to see someone else try this that was having problems and verify my method!) & of course, thank you so much @idlehands88 you have made the game even more fun for me.

Array

Hey, How do I get my save frm my usb?

Array

great editor keep it up idle..always great to have your work

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast