360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
RED HULK IS..... - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: RED HULK IS.....

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i liked your "Warriors" AIO chaotic doom (i believe it was called), but then i noticed it never updated after awhile lol
    Thank you sir, I was thinking of updating it with just "Warriors" games strictly instead of the random ones i threw in there lol (if I get bored and have the time lol)

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    lol i did wat he did in the first vid but those extra controls dont showup
    Easiest solution to that is Drag and Drop the DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll in the toolbox of visual studio. then it will show.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5880 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slyfuldragon For This Useful Post:

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    SORRY I dont want to piss ppl off by recreating their well time spent made Save Editors..So i will STOP makin them until something new comes out. but im sure someone more experienced will beat me to it anyway....So if u wanna take my developer title away thats fine, cause i prolly wont get the chance to make one seeing that all the advance developer's will make theirs first..It was fun but it seems like im steppin on overs shoes...So Seriously i really am sorry and u wont see or hear about another Save Editor on this site from me again...But i will still be very active posting in the forums and stuff...Red Hulk is out PPPPPPPPEEEEEAAAACCCEEEE
    dont let other people piss you off. please, keep making them.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8585 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Thank you sir, I was thinking of updating it with just "Warriors" games strictly instead of the random ones i threw in there lol (if I get bored and have the time lol)

Easiest solution to that is Drag and Drop the DevComponents.DotNetBar2.dll in the toolbox of visual studio. then it will show.
    yea i did that everything is up now to figure out how to add my editors and get them to work..off to find a vocal tut cause that second vid i cant see shit lol

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    dont let other people piss you off. please, keep making them.
    am i just dont feel like getting flammed over stupid shit like a SE...If it makes anybody feel better i will be glad to copy and paste all of my sources to cover myself i dont have to look or steal ppl's sources..which nobody said i did of course but seph and sly said ppl will say that lol so sad..

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

i personally thought you were doing a great job. bringing out editors that games didnt have.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8585 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Noctis Caelum

im just messing around with it rite now...but anybody know how to code this kida tool....cant find one on youtube their all the simple looking AIO not using this type of ribbon thanks
    o and this is not wat it is goin to look like by the way just wanna get the coding done then add real pics and watever else..thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	my AIO.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	4749

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    i personally thought you were doing a great job. bringing out editors that games didnt have.
    thank u thats wat i was really trying to do but u cant help that everybody else started before me and made everything..but i am happy i made that GI JOE, Fantastic Four and XBLA Outland SE those 3 nobody did so i am pretty pleased with my self

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

just keep doing what you love to do. if i knew how to make them. i would just keep making them. despite what others say.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast