360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Can I get in trouble for using Snuggly the Barter for dark souls.
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    unholywar23

Can I get in trouble for using Snuggly the Barter for dark souls.

So this guy invaded my world and said I was modding. I was using snuggly the barter and i had alot of health now he is saying he is going to get me bannd because he recorded it. Is my account at risk. I mean he did invade me.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Can I get in trouble for using Snuggly the Barter for dark souls.

Normally I'd say no. But I haven't played Dark Souls and I don't know just what Snuggly can do, so I can't say for sure. Even if the server mods know, generally they don't permaban people right off the bat. You may get your DS character reset or lose your privilege to play DS online, if even that. MS themselves won't even look into your account to see if you're modding unless they get several complaints, so I wouldn't be too worried.

Is there any way at all to turn off PvP altogether? If nobody can invade your world, nobody can claim to know that you hacked the game. I know the game is centered around online play, but if there is an option to disable others from invading your world, I would use it from now on.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

unholywar23

no option to turn it off. If you are human they can invade if your hollow they cant but I need to be human.

Demon

Array

Couldn't you just pull out your ethernet cable when you play? You'll still be able to sign in to your profile, just not xbl.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5433 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

mattakamilk

if i want to play DS mods but dont want to unplug my ethernet cable i simply hide the fact that im online in the preferences screen. ive never been invaded that way.

Array

Since you're on Xbox just start a xbox live party, then start the game. You'll get bumped into "Offline" mode since you're in a party, even if by yourself. Unless they altered the idiotic concept of no party chat while online, you should be fine.
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4697 || Posts : 55 || Thanks : 76 || Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

What could possibly go wrong? :)_______________________)

unholywar23

yes I know how to do all these just stating there is no "option", anyways getting away from the question.

riku123

you can get banned if you are reported several times, instead of hacking health, go back and edit all your base states(mainly resistance to 9999) and you'll be fine.t Story and any multi player will be very easy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast