Register
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

Re: {Release} Sonic Adventure Chao Editor

Emerald i have one thing to say
    THANK YOU SO MUCH AN KEEP GOOD JOB SIR
    was really wanting to see 1 of these
    since chaos or harder to edit can money be modded easier?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

You're very welcome. ^-^

Rings are easier to mod, but it isn't tied to the Chao save (it's in the main save). When I'm finished with this tool, the amount of rings you have will be obsolete, because you'll be able to just mod anything rings could buy.

EDIT: More features were added. Check the first post.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6856 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Noctis Caelum

damn dude already a V3 shit....keep it coming..very impressive i must say for ur first editor

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I'm glad you think so. But don't get comfy yet, V0.5 is out now. It's now able to modify more appearance items, as well as mod the next Chao. Check the front page. ^-^
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6856 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I'm glad you think so. But don't get comfy yet, V0.5 is out now. It's now able to modify more appearance items, as well as mod the next Chao. Check the front page. ^-^
    to help u more should really post a pic of the current editor..cause i downloaded it and it looks nothing like the photo on the first page....Damn this tool is goin to have like 20 versions...Thats good keep updating i love sonic...lol

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I thought about the screen shot. But, with as rapidly as I'm editing the GUI at the moment, it will take too long to crop a screenshot down to the right size for each version that comes out. Since this is a beta release, I figured I'd wait until the actual "release" release to update my screen shot. I might take one more screen shot down the line before it gets to that point, but it will probably be once I've settled on my GUI and don't plan to change it anymore (I plan to add a nifty little background at some point, so there's also that).

--Gamefaqs.com

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I thought about the screen shot. But, with as rapidly as I'm editing the GUI at the moment, it will take too long to crop a screenshot down to the right size for each version that comes out. Since this is a beta release, I figured I'd wait until the actual "release" release to update my screen shot. I might take one more screen shot down the line before it gets to that point, but it will probably be once I've settled on my GUI and don't plan to change it anymore (I plan to add a nifty little background at some point, so there's also that).
    agreed didnt think of that...it would be pointless rite now lol...

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Actually, looking at it now, I think you're right: the screen shot and what's actually there are almost completely different. There's so much more in the current program than what the screenshot shows, I'd hate for a person to pass it up because they don't think it has enough bells and whistles.

Of course, I will stop here with the screens until I get to a final release, because until then the editor will pretty much look the same, give or take a few more text boxes here and there.

--Gamefaqs.com

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast