360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
MGS HD: Peace Walker - Who has it, who needs people to co-op with?
Register
    DrunkenPriest21

MGS HD: Peace Walker - Who has it, who needs people to co-op with?

I haven't really seen a thread for people to really come together and see who all has this game, and see if anyone wants to co-op or anything. My gamertag is in my signature, so feel free to add me if you guys wish. Or post your gamertag here, for anyone else who might want it. Hope to see some good news soon!

Haven Donator

Array

Re: MGS HD: Peace Walker - Who has it, who needs people to co-op with?

I have it... for PS3 :P I was just finishing off the the final post game mission when out of no where ps3 died (doesn't read discs :( ) Sending it in tomorrow as it is still under warranty, but what a pain, had that to finish as well as Disgaea 4, Ico/ SHadow of Collosus and Demon souls, along with all my blu rays I had ordered and expect this week/ just got in:(

Thats gone off topic now hasn't it:P ok but yeah throughly enjoyed, another superb MGS title, the comic book style cut scenes I felt were quite nice, though it caught me off guard when a Interactive cut scene appeared hah.

Also Sneaking Suit > Everything (untill I get stealth suit :) )
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5603 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Noctis Caelum

i wanna know how is this game...i been a fan of metal gear for years but havent heard too much about this...

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    i wanna know how is this game...i been a fan of metal gear for years but havent heard too much about this...
    As I said, it is a superb title. STory wise it ties in Big Boss founding Outer Heaven, but more than that it deals with the cold war's nuclear deterence concept and that human beings don't have it in them to essentially end the world, thus machines or AI are the only true solution.

Bad synopsis but I hope you get the idea, I won't say much else otherwise it would be spoilers. But play it if you enjoy Metal Gear series, it is a great addition to the series
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5603 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    The game plays a bit differently from the others in the series. But it is a lot of fun once you figure it out. I've beaten the main story(chapters 1-4) but can't seem to beat the 5th chapter.

DrunkenPriest21

I love the game. It's brought in more of an...RPG almost aspect to MGS. Much like Portable Ops did. I've been having a lot of fun with it. >_> Finally got something called the Fulton Mine, which helps getting soldiers that are normally unreachable by traditional means. If I had to say anything really about it, is if you've ever played Gears Of War or any other 3rd person shooter, imagine that, only better, and Metal Gear Solid instead.