just thought i would post this here for those of you still waiting for the save editor to get sorted out.
the room that replenishes the items requires a power node for access.
The Save Station in the is located on Chapter 14 after the anti-gravity section. Shortly after sticking your eye with needle, you'll be chased by the necromorph that doesn't die. You'll eventually reach the anti-gravity section. After you pass the anti gravity section, you go through two doors and on your right will be a door requiring a power node for access. This is room that replenishing the items. You'll find the Save Station two more doors if you head left from that T intersection.
Steps (read description above to locate starting point):
1. Unlock the door with a power node. Title above door: 6: Secure Storage, Power Node Access Only
2. Advance through two more doors to reach a Store, Bench, and Save Station.
3. Save at Save Station after the anti-gravity section on Chapter 14.
4. Reload the save point by quitting to main menu
5. Back track to the anti-gravity area (most of time you can go directly to the room). Once you get back to the anti-gravity area, go back through the last two doors and go into the room on your right. This is the room that required a power node to open. Inside this room is where I find either 2 power nodes, 1 ruby semiconductor, and/or 3k credit.
6. Go back to Save Station and save the game.
7. Repeat steps 4-6 asmany times as you need.
NOTE: the items seem to stack and stay there to a point (i think it's about 12 items or so) so once you save then quit and reload just go into to the room and see whats there, there seems to be a pattern as to what appears there,
for me it was 6 different things when i did the goto room collect then save:
1. 2 nodes and a ruby semiconductor
2. 3,000 credits
3. 3,000 credits
4. 1 node
5. 3,000 credits
6. 3,000 credits
who knows how long it will be before they patch it so get as much as you can while you can.