360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[RELEASE] Test Drive Unlimited 2 Editor - Page 19
Register
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819
    Developer

Array

Re: [RELEASE] Test Drive Unlimited 2 Editor

Thanks to those kindly enough to share some saves in regards to the latest update.

It does seem that there is an extra-countermeasure written onto the save after the Title Update #2 and #3.
    I will see what I can do, but nevertheless this is not/was not the final build to this editor.
    Those who have bypassed the recent countermeasure before I do, By all means, if you'd like to share it I would be more than happy to share the credit. No ETR for the update as of yet, but it will be worked on.

Until then I will be releasing an update that will no long require you to extract the DATA withing the PLAYERSAVE, and it will also tell you which Title update your save has and if it is compatible with this current editor version. Just to save some grief for some others.

This might help in the mean time

1. Delete patch
    2. Load save in editor, Save changes
    3. Rehash & Resign, Save to Device.
    4. KEEP IT ON THE DEVICE IT'S SAVED ON. Do not move it.
    5. Disconnect from LIVE while 360 is on. (Unplug router/modem if you have to)
    6. Make sure the Title Update #2 or #3 is deleted (Title Update #1 and Base Release are the only ones that work with this so far), then fire up the game.
    7. Choose the save device where the modded gamesave is when prompted.
    8. Save the game by either doing a race or whatever. Just to make sure the money and what not is saved. and Go back to the Dashboard.
    9. Connect to Xbox LIVE, start TDU2 back up, update it, choose the same device the save is on, and it should work.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5895 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Thanks to those kindly enough to share some saves in regards to the latest update.

It does seem that there is an extra-countermeasure written onto the save after the Title Update #2 and #3.
    I will see what I can do, but nevertheless this is not/was not the final build to this editor.
    Those who have bypassed the recent countermeasure before I do, By all means, if you'd like to share it I would be more than happy to share the credit. No ETR for the update as of yet, but it will be worked on.

Until then I will be releasing an update that will no long require you to extract the DATA withing the PLAYERSAVE, and it will also tell you which Title update your save has and if it is compatible with this current editor version. Just to save some grief for some others.

This might help in the mean time

1. Delete patch
    2. Load save in editor, Save changes
    3. Rehash & Resign, Save to Device.
    4. KEEP IT ON THE DEVICE IT'S SAVED ON. Do not move it.
    5. Disconnect from LIVE while 360 is on. (Unplug router/modem if you have to)
    6. Make sure the Title Update #2 or #3 is deleted (Title Update #1 and Base Release are the only ones that work with this so far), then fire up the game.
    7. Choose the save device where the modded gamesave is when prompted.
    8. Save the game by either doing a race or whatever. Just to make sure the money and what not is saved. and Go back to the Dashboard.
    9. Connect to Xbox LIVE, start TDU2 back up, update it, choose the same device the save is on, and it should work.
    Can I just add that if you have any cars from the 2nd or 3rd patch, you will have to sell them before doing this method.

Thanks for the info slyfuldragon.

Array
    Twitter: @

has anyone updated the editor to work with tu3 yet??
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4847 || Posts : 46 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Array

thanks for the save editor

One Hit Wonder
    Array

thaks guy, arigatouy

Array

Great Tool!!! :-D

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819