360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
So who's the ONE that could take on Dead or Alive 4?
Register
    Array

So who's the ONE that could take on Dead or Alive 4?

Hello to all of you modders and fans to Dead or Alive 4. Here I am asking who's the BAD @SS modder that could take a look on this game for some modding in order to bring some life back to this great title, plus it would warm things up for the upcoming DoA5.

I know I CAN'T be the only one interested on seeing this title modded, I have seen plenty of requests on here and other sites....OR IS IT THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO DO?

Someone was able to mod Ninja Gaiden 2 extending the character's life bar among other things, Im pretty sure something like that could be done on here...after all some part of that code could be in this game.

Obviously I know nothing about modding or how difficult it could be, but what I do know is that if it is a game, IT COULD BE MODDED.

If you you're a fan of the franchise, please support my cause and let this request be heard by all of you!

Thank you to everyone!

NOTE: If such mod was to be made, I hope people understand that it would be only fair to play offline with such tool...plus you would be taking a big risk of being BANNED Permanently from LIVE.

Noctis Caelum

Re: So who's the ONE that could take on Dead or Alive 4?

For one i know this game has a checksum on it but if u upload a couple save with stats (since u did ask for the tool) i could help the person who can figure out the checksum the offsets of the stats u want modded or watever...This can only be started if the person askin would upload saves and with the saves a complete list of stats that they wanted in the tool...But again if someone wants to look and see if theirs checksum and if it is figure it out..I will be glad to look for the stats for u and give u the info i get so u get the credit for makin it...Cause the checksum is the hardest part...Anyway Lets began with the Info (saves and stats) thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: So who's the ONE that could take on Dead or Alive 4?

Thanks for the Reply! Ill certainly do that, and hopefully you could figure something out. Thanks once again!