360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resonance of Fate Money mod - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    DarkOne
    Array

Re: Resonance of Fate Money mod

Quote Originally Posted by sethnova View Post
    Is there any news on this? I've been struggling with some parts in this game and im way to lazy to grind till a lvl that does the trick, so a SE would be really nice on this game. I've been searching on the net for one but it seems, like stated in this post, its awesomely hard to decrypt. im no good with the awesome hex editing u guys do, but i do have some high lvl save files. if u want it for the development of a SE, ill post them here. its the least i could do to help out.
    nova
    You don't really need to grind to any ridiculous level, but if you get Vash to dual-wield machine guns.....he becomes a Game Breaker.
    I always have him attack first and he usually instant scratch damages everyone.
    Linking the terminals through everywhere should help you win everything.

Developer
    Array

here are some of my saves. i think these are all second play-through. one of em is at the last chapter i think with 105 hours of gameplay.
    ROF_saves.rar

I enjoyed, and actually still do, this game quite much. The battle system is pretty unique. With most games i first want to try to unlock everything and make the most possible with most characters, but even after 105 hours of gameplay i still didn't unlock everything. so it would be nice if there was a SE to make that possible. after that much playing i got lazy and started playing another game.^^

i think i have a suspended savedata that is even furhter in the game. if u want i can also save that one as a normal save and upload it, or just the suspended save.

Developer
    Array

hmm here is the last save. its some 2 hours further in game and some 5 lvl higher all chars between lvl 130 and 145 if i remember correctly
    ROE_0007.rar

for ppl who dont want to wait for a editor i dont mind if u use my saves to play the game without to much trouble. as for the money problem, i recall there is a sort of glitch around chapter 7 where u can buy something at one place and sell it for some more at another place. dont exactly know what it was thou. ill look it up and post it later if i have some time.

i think save 004 is a new game + at start.

Nova

*edit*

I found out how the money "glitch" works.
    Its at chapter 6 and 7. the wandering merchant should be at the waterless bridge during those parts. u can buy scrap iron for 150G and glass shard for 200G. With those u can make combat scope beta's for 3000G. The combat scope beta's u can sell at the wandering merchant at the waterless bridge for 4100G. that gives u a 750G profit per scope. u can do this as much as u want(within these two chapters) its practically giving u unlimited money, but it takes a lot of time. I didn't do it to much cuz it kinda makes it boring.
    and im not sure if you need to complete a sidequest. i do remember something like that, but i dont know what sidequest. could be that my memory is mistakin'.

That should solve the problem for people who wanted a mod tool only for max money. for things like parts, materials or guns, I suppose google is your best friend.
    Last edited by sethnova; 02-24-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Developer
    Array

Red hulk, im not sure about this and correct me if im wrong, but do the prices items sell at also have hex value's in the save? if so, u could use that trick i mentioned above. those scopes only sell for 4100 at the wandering merchant and, im not sure but, they only sell for that price in those 2 chapters. maybe u can find a difference in value between them 2. would be great if that helped research
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4658 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 36 || Thanked 239 Times in 27 Posts

It doesnt work the way u want it to work? Relax, take a deep breath, hug a tree and try again^^

Noctis Caelum

idk maybe...but u think u could give me stats for each save without stats im pretty much just looking a paper...thanks...this game is very fun though had it way back

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    idk maybe...but u think u could give me stats for each save without stats im pretty much just looking a paper...thanks...this game is very fun though had it way back
    allright gimme a few minutes. u wanna know the exact lvls and money?
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4658 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 36 || Thanked 239 Times in 27 Posts

It doesnt work the way u want it to work? Relax, take a deep breath, hug a tree and try again^^

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by sethnova View Post
    allright gimme a few minutes. u wanna know the exact lvls and money?
    yes please the exact amount not digit less or more lol...take ur time no rush buddy

DarkOne
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    Oh! Were you able to solve its checksum/protection¿ I remember this game having one. Awesome if you have.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast