360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Darksiders Savegame Crossroads -- All Enhancements + 999900000+ souls +abyssal armor - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ariastrasz

Re: Darksiders Savegame Crossroads -- All Enhancements + 999900000+ souls +abyssal ar

You could, if you wanted to, download and try the save, just don't talk to vulgrim right away. You can equip the horn and continue on through the game, avoiding vulgrim until after you kill the bat queen.

although the current save is on normal, the apocalyptic one is in progress..

[Superedit] I have been playtesting this new save, and I have destroyed Tiamat just now. Vulgrim is not completely broken, only the shop is. The serpent holes seem to work fine. I am going to create a new save starting at the crossroads for each difficulty level with all of the enhancements, level 2 sword and level 2 harvester, and everything you can purchase from vulgrim up to that point. I am going through the game on apocalyptic and I am cutting through everything like a hot knife through butter. I am sure I will find a point where vulgrims shop may be accessible again, when I do, I will update with a new thread and all 3 saves, each with a readme file explaining when you can talk to vulgrim.
    Last edited by ariastrasz; 01-29-2012 at 09:40 PM.

ariastrasz

Re: Darksiders Savegame Crossroads -- All Enhancements + 999900000+ souls +abyssal ar

Update! I had a random thought earlier and I decided to go with it. What I did is I took the Merchantinventory part of my endgame save which is at the very end of the save file, and I replaced the new save merchant inventory with that, saved, rehashed, resigned repackaged blah blah blah and guess what, I can now talk to vulgrim without the game freezing! so you can sell your artifacts. The downside is everything is gone from his inventory and you can purchase nothing, but the upside is that I figured out that there was simply a fundamental mistake in his specific data causing the crashes, if I can figure out where the damaged data is in his specific location, I can create a perfect save from the very beginning with all of the enhancements! Now to figure that mess out...Might take me another week because I'm working mon to fri, hence the weekend updates. I will upload the new save (currently at anvils ford) .dat file if anyone wants to fiddle with it while I'm at work to speed the process up. If we can figure out where the corruption is, I can have a set of super powered saves for this game uploaded very quickly.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Array

There is no one in this thread? xd

I really want a save like this..or just a modded save..in the beginning.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by michy82 View Post
    There is no one in this thread?
    It's 4 months old, I wouldn't expect too much activity. Posting a new request thread might net you better results than resurrecting this one.

Array

i have make a new thread in request..but for now..no one have a save modded...

One Hit Wonder
    Array

Nice job n go advance next time

Array

Thank youoouu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12