Could Star Fox be coming to the Wii U?
Register
    News Reporter

Array

Could Star Fox be coming to the Wii U?

Name:  star-fox.jpg
Views: 2172
Size:  35.2 KB
    It’s been brought to my attention that the latest edition of the Official Nintendo Magazine has a in-depth feature titled ’A Brief History Of Retro Studios’. Towards the end of the feature they move onto what they think the studio behind the Metroid Prime games and Donkey Kong Country Returns are working on next, ending with these two sentences…

“While some suggest this new project is likely to be a return to the Metroid franchise, we’d love to see another Nintendo hero get the retro stamp of excellence. After all, having rolled out the barrels for Donkey Kong, perhaps it’s time Retro pulled off a barrel roll of a different kind.”

Could the Official Nintendo Magazine be privy to something we don’t know about? We have absolutely no clue as to what Retro Studios are working on next, but what we can all guess it’s a Wii U title. What better way to launch the Wii U with a brand new Star Fox title developed by Retro Studios?
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7313 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Could Star Fox be coming to the Wii U?

that would be awesome, im sure Retro Studios could make a great new Star Fox game for Wii U(will never see gameplay though lol jk), guess we will just have to wait and see what they are making
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

News Reporter

Array

Even if their not working on it now its inevitable that it will hit the Wii U at some point. Nintendo would be pretty stupid not to start rolling out all the big gun names. To be honest I'm surprised there's been no mention of a Wii U Mario game yet, would think it would be a launch title being as though he's the companies mascot.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7313 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Even if their not working on it now its inevitable that it will hit the Wii U at some point. Nintendo would be pretty stupid not to start rolling out all the big gun names. To be honest I'm surprised there's been no mention of a Wii U Mario game yet, would think it would be a launch title being as though he's the companies mascot.
    this is true maybe will hear more about Mario game later on, at least i hope so since i like Mario games also
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

News Reporter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    this is true maybe will hear more about Mario game later on, at least i hope so since i like Mario games also
    Maybe Nintendo is just teasing us with the lack of gameplay. Perhaps when we see the first footage Nintendo will wow us all with loads of games they have been secretly working on, I'm expecting Mario, Zelda, Star Fox, Donkey Kong and Kirby games all to be nearly finished and ready for the launch of the console in summer........NOT lol