360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
The day when the 360 is finally cracked - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array
    The possibilities would be endless! There would be way to many things to list what a cracked 360 could do.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5142 || Posts : 296 || Thanks : 97 || Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts

"When the Rich wage war...It's the Poor who die"

game0606
    yeah i hope we can see this one day sounds sweet its gonna take a smart HACKER to crack the xbox360 that's all im saying doesn't sound easy

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    hopefully that day will come and when it does ill unleash omnislash on the world, lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array
    Don't think the Xbox 360 will ever be as hacked as the ps3 how did the ps3 keys get found? RSA could be stored on the 360 as well (probably not though) the only way to do it is if there is another hypervisor glitch which will probably get fixed in a week. Or if someone "tricks" the 360 somehow into booting into hackable or hacked dashes.

Array
    Hey you never know!? People laughed at the wright brothers when they said they were going to fly.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5142 || Posts : 296 || Thanks : 97 || Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pirknuts View Post
    Hey you never know!? People laughed at the wright brothers when they said they were going to fly.
    yea but the RSA is kind of full proof ive been following a lot of ideas about hacking the xbox but they all either come down to the RSA encryption stopping it or effuse's being a problem hopefully someone will find a way but if they don't then apparently the RSA encryption will be hacked by 2030 =)

Array
    Well hey all we have is time. I like to hope that one day it will happen, but we'll have to see.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    There's also X, or the unknown; info gets leaked all the time, and you never know when somebody high up, I dunno, gets drunk and spills the beans.

As far as tricking the 360 to open in a hacked dash, let me point you in the direction of something called the Twilight Hack. If you don't know what it is, then I'll save you the google search. Twilight Hack is a very old Wii hack that involves Twilight Princess (Zelda) and a modded save. In this save, your horse's name has been modded to be an insanely huge amount of letters long; the save puts you in front of a man, and when you talk to him he references your horse by name, which causes the Wii to overload and go into maintenance mode, where you can load any software that is compatible regardless of security clearance (ie, the Homebrew Channel). For a long time, this was THE way to soft mod your Wii.

Now I'm aware that the Wii and the 360 are totally different platforms, as well as I am aware that the 360 not only has intensely better security than the Wii but it updates with entire platform changers (as opposed to the Wii, who's updates consist solely of ways to keep people from hacking it). But if there were a way to similarly open the 360 in maintenance mode, then all we would need is a single program similar to Wii's Homebrew Channel. Basically, HC's only purpose is to allow homebrew software to install through another program that is already on the Wii (HC itself) which allows the software to bypass security check.

If the 360 could get a similar program that serves a similar function, as well as find some way to boot it without a hard mod (similar to booting HC through Wii's maintenance mode) then the rest ought to be easy peasy. It's just that initial hard part that's the problem.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6834 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast