360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
IM GETTING SURGERY...NNNNOOO!!!!
Register
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Noctis Caelum

IM GETTING SURGERY...NNNNOOO!!!!

The one and only Red Hulk is getting back surgery in about a week and im nervous as hell...The main issue is that i have a fractured bone and about 8-9 other issues goin on in my back...So i pray and hope after its done i will be able to walk...(you all know wat i mean by that)...I just found out early this morning, thought i was just goin to do physcial therapy but i was wrong.....All i ask (i know none of u actually know me, except my boy Madd Joker) is that u pray i come out of this the way i went in..(exclude the back pain)..I will try to release a couple more save editors before i go...I do have a Dead or Alive im finishing now and will be released soon...I guess til then i'll keep in touch and i hope and pray i do the same after surgery....PPPPPPeeeeeaaaaccceeee...

PS..my real name is Mike

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

News Reporter

Array

Re: IM GETTING SURGERY...NNNNOOO!!!!

Good luck with it then Mike, hope all goes well for you and you come out all fixed up!.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7295 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to longy999 For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

well i will pray for you Mike, cause i someday will have to have surgery on my back as well, cause my back bothers me everyday now, but i have just tried to tough it out until i have to have surgery no matter what cause i dont want back surgery but soon i may have no choice in it. Here's hoping the best for you man and that you come back stronger and better than ever :).
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24436 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    well i will pray for you red hulk, cause i someday will have to have surgery on my back as well, cause my back bothers me everyday now, but i have just tried to tough it out until i have to have surgery no matter what. Here's hoping the best for you man :)
    i hope u dont ever have to get surgery...i pray and hope one day u wakeup with one of the strongest backs in the world cloud....Forreal....(no homo) lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noctis Caelum For This Useful Post:

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

well i'll also pray for you and hope you get back to us safe and sound and without your back pain ^-^
    you should be taking care of your back instead sitting in front of your pc and creating save editors ^-^'''
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7455 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cybersam For This Useful Post:

Hoshikage

Array

You will be ok ;)
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    well i'll also pray for you and hope you get back to us safe and sound and without your back pain ^-^
    you should be taking care of your back instead sitting in front of your pc and creating save editors ^-^'''
    true but no medicine helps so i have to keep busy....besides when im not on here im with my 2 kids and fiancee

ldsdrive

I've been through quite a few myself after a big accident around the end of last year. Had 2 breaks in my back along with other broken bones. I had to wear a halo brace for a few months (nowhere near as cool as Halo games!). Still have to get around in a wheelchair but still hopeful that I will be able to walk soon.

Good luck with your surgery and keep making those cool save editors!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ldsdrive For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast