360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[WIP] [Special Edition] Final Fantasy FXIII & XIII-2 Save editor - Page 101
Register
Page 101 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2651769196979899100101102103104105106111 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: [Special Edition] Final Fantasy FXIII & XIII-2 Save editor

exelent job

ShadyShadow

You'll be in my memories when I play this game. Thanks for everything.

Array

Re: [Basic] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save editor

This is great, thanks for the hard work.

Array

yeah thank you

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    \

that encryption is prob the encryption by sony to secure their data , however , the game has a own encryption as well (by Squire Enix)... Can u upload your ps3 savegame ?
    Hopefully it turns out, I missed that a lot of people were having trouble on the PS3 saves for my last post on this thread. Darn Sony and it's encryption!
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4581 || Posts : 39 || Thanks : 122 || Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Never Back Down

darkmikasonfire

The monster editor is broke on this for 360 users at the least. You don't even have to edit anything it automatically screws up your monsters. If possible please fix the issue or remove all monster edit functionality from the SE. That's the only problem with it, it's better at everything else than any of the other editors. However having to use a different editor to readd (since you have to delete them all) every monster I've captured is annoying; if that functionality was removed it shouldn't touch the monsters which would mean no more having to delete the wrong monsters and add the correct ones again.

Has a good monster editor: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...2-save-editor/
    but all of his item editors are broken and prevent the game from reading, so you can't use those.

after using one for the first time (to give you CP points and make yoru character as strong as you want), you need monster and item editors for the rest of the game only really, with each having a very broken form of one, makes it a pain to use, though I think this one is better. It even has a cleaner look to it. But yeah for anyone who's monsters were messed up go to the above link and only use his monster editor.

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by darkmikasonfire View Post
    The monster editor is broke on this for 360 users at the least. You don't even have to edit anything it automatically screws up your monsters. If possible please fix the issue or remove all monster edit functionality from the SE. That's the only problem with it, it's better at everything else than any of the other editors. However having to use a different editor to readd (since you have to delete them all) every monster I've captured is annoying; if that functionality was removed it shouldn't touch the monsters which would mean no more having to delete the wrong monsters and add the correct ones again.

Has a good monster editor: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...2-save-editor/
    but all of his item editors are broken and prevent the game from reading, so you can't use those.

after using one for the first time (to give you CP points and make yoru character as strong as you want), you need monster and item editors for the rest of the game only really, with each having a very broken form of one, makes it a pain to use, though I think this one is better. It even has a cleaner look to it. But yeah for anyone who's monsters were messed up go to the above link and only use his monster editor.
    The bugs you mentioned are why I wrote my editors in the first place, use them instead (links in sig), they do everything and have save no bugs.

olylanboy

PS3 FFXIII archive encryption, Save editor how you can do it to decrypt it? And HK BCAS25005 edit it?
    The fact that I've been using for a long time looking for this PS3 FFXIII Save editor but using it to open FFXIII Save Show sarah and noel Why?
    Last edited by olylanboy; 05-27-2013 at 03:05 AM.