360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[WIP] [Special Edition] Final Fantasy FXIII & XIII-2 Save editor - Page 80
Register
Page 80 of 112 FirstFirst ... 5305570757677787980818283848590105 ... LastLast
    GamebustaZX

Re: [Basic] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save editor

The tool worked great and I had all my items but after I Finished setting up everything I tried to back out the menu but it never lets me do it now im stuck and I really dont know whats wrong and I really dont want to have to restart my game, at first I thought itwas because I had to many items so I loaded the mod tool back up and took off some things but even after that it still did the same thing, doyou know why this could be happening ??

noa70100521

Re: [Special Edition] Final Fantasy FXIII & XIII-2 Save editor

great!!! nice file! thanks!

SiXxKiLuR

Quote Originally Posted by GamebustaZX View Post
    The tool worked great and I had all my items but after I Finished setting up everything I tried to back out the menu but it never lets me do it now im stuck and I really dont know whats wrong and I really dont want to have to restart my game, at first I thought itwas because I had to many items so I loaded the mod tool back up and took off some things but even after that it still did the same thing, doyou know why this could be happening ??
    Check your PM

Haven Donator
    Array

thx man :)

Suezy

hi can u hepl how do i get the final fantasy xiii save editor open thks

SiXxKiLuR

Quote Originally Posted by Suezy View Post
    hi can u hepl how do i get the final fantasy xiii save editor open thks
    Open Final Fantasy XIII-2.exe Go to File>Load From> Select your source location then wait....

SiXxKiLuR

Game save is for FF XIII not XIII-2
    O.K. Really nice job on this mod tool. I have found a few issues while using the FF XIII editor I have not tried the XIII-2 editor yet.

When You open save from USB this is what happens; I have not been able to reproduce this error in any other circumstance.

Error 2: When this error below occurs your save file is screwed. If you save the file after any edits when this error is produced your inventory will be blank and which ever character has bad stats will also be set to usually 0 stats.

The solution I found was to correct the stat that was incorrect before opening up the save with this tool. ( use any method you choose just not this tool for that step) The stat causing this issue is the ATB being higher than 6 so say you have it set for 6 and in game you unlock another ATB bar by one of 3 ways; Equip a Tier 3 Ultimate weapon, Unlock an ATB by Crystarium ATB and I think reach level 10 on the Crystarium skills. In short use other tool to change ATB bar number to 6 or lower in 3rd party tool in most case they will show up as 0 or blank in other editors if it is infact higher than 6. once that is done open up in FF XIII-2 SE and load save as normal should be good to go.

trapmobtv

just open save editor like you do regularly and automatically it will open with ff 13 editor new version 3.5