360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
{ Release } Ace Combat 6 SE - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Noctis Caelum

Re: { Release } Ace Combat 6 SE

Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    well... we also aren't that good with checksums...
    some times we may find or recognize some checksums but that's about it

the only checksum i figured out while others failed (at least those who tried) was the one for operation darkness
    most of the other ones are either just standard crc32 or simple checksum
    there is not much to figure out on those... just find them and fix them ^-^

if you want to create one of the newer games
    then pick one that might be good to edit and we could make one together or you could also ask jappi to create one with him if you want
    i don't think that he will refuse ^-^

or if you want to do it alone you could create one regardless if someone else already working on one
    yours might end up better ^_^

and if the game does have encryption or checksum just ask around some might be able to help you out (i think you know that already) ^-^
    i would love to do an editor with u..i did one with jappi already...yea thats not a bad idea i was thinking of doin one for a couple of the newer games coming out max payne, mass effect 3 and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning...but im sure one of u more advanced dev will jump on those and i dont see a point in makin one when somone else already made one..(thats y lately ive been releasing editors i havent seen editors for on here)...But if u ever have a editor that ur working on and u dont mind me watching on teamviewer to learn that would be cool....as far as checksums i dont know the first thing about those but would like to at least learn how to identify them in a save and which kind it is..anyway thanks cyber for the positive feedback and all ur help...and i just pmed u about something

TheQuagmire

If you don't mind me asking, but what language source are you compiling for these simple editors?

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuagmire View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, but what language source are you compiling for these simple editors?
    vb.....lol

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

don listen to him....
    it's all made c#

just joking...
    but on a serious note...
    if you want to start out making editors... start with c#
    its better ^-^

@red
    well you see... if you create an editor even though someone else is doing one for the same game... you can still gain EXP from it
    that way you can power up your programming skills ^_^

and sure we can do one together...
    but about you watching me create one via teamviewer... uh... not sure about that... i don't like being watched ^-^'''
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7481 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    don listen to him....
    it's all made c#

just joking...
    but on a serious note...
    if you want to start out making editors... start with c#
    its better ^-^

@red
    well you see... if you create an editor even though someone else is doing one for the same game... you can still gain EXP from it
    that way you can power up your programming skills ^_^

and sure we can do one together...
    but about you watching me create one via teamviewer... uh... not sure about that... i don't like being watched ^-^'''
    i should of said NO HOMO when i said about watching you....yea im start learning c# now i guess..wish i would of started their from jump...i have a few other editors i did but didnt upload due to the fact they have checksums but i know i have the rite offsets...most of them dont have editors yet..ex darkness multiplayer editor, john woo stronghold and vanquish...i have all those made but didnt feel like askin anybody too look into find the checksum just said the hell with it...lol but i will make one for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, but prolly wont upload it cause by the time i get done there will already be a item, xp, health and etc editor already made for it..same thing im goin to do...well anytime u wanna make one together NO HOMO let me know...

TheQuagmire

Any recommadations for compilers? I mostly dealt with sdk's in the past, and never used offsite compilers.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuagmire View Post
    Any recommadations for compilers? I mostly dealt with sdk's in the past, and never used offsite compilers.
    u know how to make save editors...or u just used to hexing

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

no homo ?!... either its still too early for me or i somehow don't get it ^-^'''

but sure we can try making one for that game together ^-^

@TheQuagmire
    uh... no sdk is needed for vb or c#... everything (or most of it) comes with visual studio
    the express edition is enough here.. ^_^

@red uh i still he still asking on how to make such an editor (at least... that's what i think)^-^'''
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7481 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast