360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
{ Release } Ace Combat 6 SE - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Noctis Caelum

Re: { Release } Ace Combat 6 SE

Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    no homo ?!... either its still too early for me or i somehow don't get it ^-^'''

but sure we can try making one for that game together ^-^

@TheQuagmire
    uh... no sdk is needed for vb or c#... everything (or most of it) comes with visual studio
    the express edition is enough here.. ^_^

@red uh i still he still asking on how to make such an editor (at least... that's what i think)^-^'''
    o ok..about the No Homo thing around here when we say something that might sound gay/homo like i wanna watch u...im a guy telling another guy i wanna watch u sounds homo..we say no homo after so u know its not a homo statement....but it is late as hell and i think my kids or at least one of them just woke up lol

TheQuagmire

Gotcha, I'll take a look at what I need in the morning.

I was a game dev a few years back using Unity, Source DK, Dark GDK with some friends making some rpgs. Didn't do much coding, very little but I understood the code enough. I did graphics, and level design.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuagmire View Post
    Gotcha, I'll take a look at what I need in the morning.

I was a game dev a few years back using Unity, Source DK, Dark GDK with some friends making some rpgs. Didn't do much coding, very little but I understood the code enough. I did graphics, and level design.
    still impressive wouldnt mind seeing some of ur work..well hope u become a dev on this site...we can use more lol

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

@red
    lol... ok... we don't do these sort of things here... ^-^'''
    and i understood you correctly... but i meant i can't really do much coding if someone is watching over my shoulder ^-^'

@TheQuagmire
    ok... then the best thing is if you stick to c#...
    if you're a bit familiar with those programs then c# will look more like those programs than vb... ^-^

i wanted to create game once... but couldn't find people to work with on one... so in the end this is what i ended up doing... programming save editors for other games ^-^'''
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7474 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

TheQuagmire

I hope so myself. I really want to get back into making games again, especially in flash for sites like kongre. I know the latest release of U3.5 has a way to compile code to swf, and makes my life and others way easier lol.
    Cause right now I think I could understand lines of code, but writing from scratch LOL... yea... not gonna happen lol.

Noctis Caelum

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuagmire View Post
    I hope so myself. I really want to get back into making games again, especially in flash for sites like kongre. I know the latest release of U3.5 has a way to compile code to swf, and makes my life and others way easier lol.
    Cause right now I think I could understand lines of code, but writing from scratch LOL... yea... not gonna happen lol.
    lol well goodluck and i'll keep an eye open for ur work...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123