I dont know am i the only one who has this kind of a problem, so i make a thread and i hope i receive some answers shortly!!! Thank u again

So today ive picked up the Bulletstorm game,it has no AP 2.5 protection,so i hoped i just insert the disk n here i go....but! There is a problem!!! From what ive heard,there is a Dashboard Update that can ruin few things for me:
U see, i have x360 with lite-on 1.1 with 12611 dashboard (i modified it from back-old 9199 to play NFS Hot Pursuit, AC:Brotherhood, n of course Fable 3.
The Bulletstorm offers u to update ur dashboard...which can ruin ur old dashboard, which will cause u to lose ur 3 titles from being played on ur xbox :(
So thats MY elephant in the room,so i ask u,does it worth it to update the dashboard to play any game, or save it for later?
p.s. Yeah i know there is a JTAG consoles, n old x360 with hitachi drive,but im talking about my personal console,that doesnt have xbox-live access.
p.s.s. I heard this new dashboard also blocks Halo Reach n CoD games,is that true?

Thank u for reading this, n sorry for my bad english =(