Hi everyone, this is my first "formal" post in the forums so I wanted to talk about something interesting.

Today we see that the gaming industry is evolving, giving us better games, more powerfull consoles and ways to interact with others, but at the same time it looks like it has started to show great signs of corruptions from 3 years to now.
What I am talking about is the lame practices that are being used to earn Money on us gamers.
Examples: 1-Pre-Order incentives that sometimes feel like something needed in the game or just too cool to be left out, forcing us to pre-order it. 2-DLC's: It is true that games like Borderlands or Skyrim do the DLC practice correctly, because they gave us a great and complete game and are trying to expand it to give us more features, BUT at the same time, other companies create tons of small dlcs like armors, weapons, missions to keep taking Money from us, when they could have implemented it in the retail game to start with. Not to mention the DAY 1 DLCs, this is an insult, because if it is released with the game, then it WAS made at the same time and could be on the disc, or even worse like Capcom, that leave the dlc in the disk for us to pay again for it.
3-Lame consoles updates like PS Move o "Lite" versions, that make them smaller better-looking but add almost nothing to it.
So, what do you think, do you agree and think the gaming industry really doesnt care about us gamers any more, just being concerned with their wallets? Or do you disagree and think I am being unfair?
NOTE: I still think there are exeptions.
Leave your opinion please.

P.S. Excuse my English, it is not my mother lenguage.