Quote Originally Posted by Nastyweasel View Post
i am not a dev in any way, and i was only able to figure out how to mod the guns/mods and give my findings to others.
as far as i know you can not modify your running/moving speed or the recoil because they are part of the named/rare weapons stats. im not saying there is no way to mod the recoil/movement but as i said earlier im not a dev so a dev may have to figure it out if it can be done. maybe there is a way to make your character move faster but i am not sure how to find it.
Oh well, i don't know much about the Dev's around here i'm quite new to this whole modding thing, i got the RE Revelation game about 1 month ago,
and after completing everything i gave this a shot as i also did back in RE 1 - 3 and Code Veronica X, mostly those were with Trainers, but again on PC
now that i'm into this Xbox thing, i would like to learn, but this takes alittle to understand and figure out everything.

I Wish a Dev would read this and try to figure it out though,
or if you could inform someone would be great :-)
I don't have much time so when im home i just try to enjoy the game and code a few things for my time playing.
If you figure out something or a Dev checked it and found out something.
Could you then, please let me know that would be really awesome :-) !!

Kind Regards Anne.