360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] XXSE AIO
Register
Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: XXSE AIO

Array

XXSE AIO

XXSE is different from most save editors: all the editing and everything is done on a web page, right in your browser, and there's no program to run or download. You extract your saves with Modio/Horizon/whatever, edit them in XXSE, download and put them back. No saves are actually sent to or downloaded from the server, so you can (optionally) download the whole thing for offline use and run it on your own. Easy as any other program.

Supported games and notable things you can edit (things unique to this editor are marked in green):
    • Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014
      • All deck and card unlocks, 10 promo FNM cards for each deck (!)
      • Premium foil decks
      • Sealed pool slot unlocks, and sealed pool editor for all slots. All 151 cards are available, filterable by color, type, and rarity. (!)
      • Campaign completion (opponents and encounters)
      • Revenge mode unlock and completion
      • Challenge mode completion
      • Misc stats
    • Halo 4
      • SP & XP
      • Commendations, with all values editable and the option to set each (or all) to levels 1-7
      • Campaign completion and mission unlocks
      • All armory items available as individually selectable options, including loadout weapons and slots, armor abilities, tactical packages, support upgrades, armor pieces, visors, stances, emblem foregrounds and emblem backgrounds. (!)
      • Title Update 7 armory unlocks
    • Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013
      • All deck and card unlocks, including decks in the first two DLC packs and 10 promo FNM cards for each deck (!)
      • Premium foil decks
      • Campaign completion (opponents and encounters)
      • Revenge mode unlock and completion
      • Planechase mode unlock and completion
      • Challenge mode completion
      • Persona unlocks
      • Misc stats
      • FNM promo codes entered
    • Soul Calibur 5
      • All player stats, online & offline
      • Player title selection and individual title unlocks, including all 432 player titles
      • All character, stage, BGM, and mode unlockables
      • Story progress
      • Arcade stats
      • Quick battle progress, including stats for all 240 opponents
      • Custom character style, weapon, and name
      • Play time
    • Dark Souls
      • Most/all player stats and attributes, including hollow and curse states, sin, and New Game+ count
      • Covenants, including stats for each covenant
      • Equipped items and attunement
      • Individual warp bonfires enabled
      • Embers given to blacksmiths
      • Last bonfire rested at
      • Inventory and Bottomless Box - all items and all variations available (!); added items behave and sort correctly in-game; able to filter on item type, subtypes, and fully upgraded items
      • Bosses defeated
      • Gestures
      • Character appearance options
    • Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
      • Campaign, Archenemy, Revenge, Expansion, and challenge completion
      • Deck unlocks, card unlocks, and premium foil decks
    • DOOM (XBLA)
      • Health, Armor, Ammo, Ammo Capacity, Keys, Time, Kill Count, Item Count, Secret Count, Weapons Acquired, Current Weapon, and Power-Ups & Items
    • DOOM 2 (XBLA)
      • Health, Armor, Ammo, Ammo Capacity, Keys, Time, Kill Count, Item Count, Secret Count, Weapons Acquired, Current Weapon, and Power-Ups & Items including Computer Area Map, Light Amplification Visor, and Backpack
    • Grand Theft Auto 4
    • Gears of War
      • Campaign completion & chapter unlocks
      • COG tags collected
      • Chapters played as Dom
      • Misc stats, online & offline
    • Perfect Dark Zero
      • All weapon & cutscene unlocks
      • Mission completion, SP & co-op
      • Mission stats, SP & co-op
      • Deathmatch stats for all modes, including cumulative achievement progress
      • Weapon stats for every weapon, including cumulative achievement progress
      • Vehicle stats

Supported browsers:
    • Firefox
    • Chrome (doesn't work offline)
    • Opera (doesn't work offline, shows size of downloads incorrectly)
    • IE 10 (doesn't work offline, requires you to right-click and 'Save target as...' for save links)

Instructions:
    • Select your game from the list, and note the name of the file you will need in the file selection box.
    • On your Xbox, move or copy your save to a USB storage device. For Halo 4, Magic 2012/2013/2014 (Profile), and Gears of War, copy your profile.
    • Plug your device into your PC and open the save/profile using a program such as Modio (instructions are for version 5) or Horizon.
    • Extract your file:
      • Halo 4, Magic 2012/2013/2014 (Profile), and Gears of War: Extract the respective .gpd file from your profile. Halo 4 is 4D530919.gpd, Magic 2014 is 584112C5.gpd, Magic 2013 is 58411213.gpd, Magic 2012 is 58410B3F.gpd, and Gears of War is 4D5307D5.gpd.
        • With Horizon: Navigate to your profile in the device explorer, open it in the package manager, click the 'Contents' tab, and right-click the .gpd file and choose 'Extract...'.
        • With Modio: Click on your device, then your profile, then 'Profile Storage', then the 'E0000...' file, then 'Advanced', then 'Edit Package Contents'. Either filter for the game or find it in the list, then right-click it and choose 'Save as...'.
      • All other games: Extract the file (specified in XXSE's file selection box) from your save.
        • With Horizon: Navigate to your game save in the device explorer, open it in the package manager, click the 'Contents' tab, and right-click the file and choose 'Extract...'.
        • With Modio: Click on your device, then your profile, then your game, then your respective save file, then 'Advanced', then 'Edit Package Contents'. Right-click the file and choose 'Save as...'.
    • In XXSE, browse for the file you just extracted.
    • Modify as desired.
    • Click 'Save'
    • Click the link to download the modified file. You will need to right-click and 'Save target as...' with Internet Explorer.
    • Replace the respective file in your game save or profile with the one you downloaded, using the program you used to extract it.
      • With Horizon: Right-click the file in the package manager's 'Contents' tab and choose 'Replace', and select your downloaded file (its name doesn't matter). Do not use Horizon to modify Dark Souls or Soul Calibur 5 saves.
      • With Modio: First rename the downloaded file to match the file name as it exists in the save exactly, right-click anywhere in the list of files and choose 'Add File', select your downloaded file, and confirm the prompt to overwrite.
    • Rehash, resign, and save to your device.
      • With Horizon: Click the 'Save, Rehash, and Resign' tab. Do not use Horizon to modify Dark Souls or Soul Calibur 5 saves.
      • With Modio: Click on 'Done', then 'Save Changes', then 'General', and then the respective button to save to your profile and device.

Important: Horizon and some other Xbox 360 mod tools have issues replacing files in Dark Souls and Soul Calibur 5 saves, and will inevitably corrupt them. They may appear to modify them correctly, but issues will appear eventually - possibly rendering your data inaccessible. Modio 5 does not appear have any issues with these files.

Halo 4 Warnings: If you modify your XP beyond a certain threshold, you will be automatically banned. Do not make significant changes unless you intend to play offline only. Also note that for modifications to take effect, you must first load the game to the title screen and only then should you sign in. Signing in first then loading the game will result in it reloading your stats from the Halo 4 servers, wiping out any modifications you may have done. If you have gone online with modified stats, those changes will be permanent; stats cannot be lowered without all stats being reset the next time you go online. You should also note that for armory items to stay unlocked online, you must check the 'Override Requirements' box for each. Otherwise any items with requirements not met will be automatically locked or hidden while online.

Magic 2014 Note: To enable the sealed pool slots for editing in Magic 2014 (Deck Save), you must first open the sealed mode in the game at least once. If you unlock more than the first two sealed pool slots, you must load the game with the profile that has said slots unlocked at least once.

The awesome thing about XXSE is since it's designed to work with XML files that tell it how to edit the saves for each individual game, you (yes you, really) can very easily add your own to support just about any other game as long as you know how data is laid out in its save file. So if you know what to edit in a save but can't go all out and create your own stand-alone program, you can have XXSE handle it all for you - as long as you can edit some XML, which shouldn't be too hard for anyone. Just hit the download link and take a look at the source - the XML for the currently supported games works as a good example. Plus there is now a complete XML format reference guide for XXSE on my wiki, which should cover everything it can do in great detail and provide all the info you might need.

Let me know if you find any bugs or have ideas/suggestions on how to make it better.

Download for offline use: XXSE-0.2.1.zip
    Last edited by absurdlyobfuscated; 09-09-2013 at 03:44 AM.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to absurdlyobfuscated For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Array

Re: XXSE AIO

Its good to see some of those cools features.
    SC V -- the all titles feature isn't unique to this tho.
    But nice work (If I had dark souls I'd deffinately would use this)

What kind fo features do you have for DOOM 1 and 2, as well as GTA IV?

Would it be possible to upload it to this site (rather than advertising, and possibly risk this thread being closed by a staff member)?
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 39 || Thanks : 9 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2s1lwg4.jpg[/img]

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by absurdlyobfuscated View Post

XXSE is different from most save editors: all the editing and everything is done on a web page, right in your browser, and there's no program to run or download. You extract your saves with Modio/Horizon/whatever, edit them in XXSE, download and put them back. No saves are actually sent to or downloaded from the server, so you can (optionally) download the whole thing for offline use and run it on your own. Easy as any other program. It doesn't have fancy graphics, colors, or tabs like other editors, though, just a plain vanilla interface

Supported games and notable things you can edit (things unique to this editor are marked in green):
    • Soul Calibur 5
      • All player stats, online & offline
      • Player title selection and unlocks, including all 432 player titles
      • All character, stage, BGM, and mode unlockables
      • Story progress
      • Arcade stats
      • Quick battle progress, including stats for all 240 opponents
      • Play time
    • Dark Souls
      • Most/all player stats and attributes, including hollow and curse states
      • Covenants, including stats for each covenant
      • Equipped items and attunement
      • Individual warp bonfires enabled
      • Embers given to blacksmiths
      • Last bonfire rested at
      • Inventory and Bottomless Box - all items and all variations available (!), added items behave and sort correctly in-game
    • Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
      • Campaign, Archenemy, Revenge, Expansion, and challenge completion
      • Deck unlocks, card unlocks, and premium foil decks
    • DOOM (XBLA)
    • DOOM 2 (XBLA)
    • Grand Theft Auto 4
    • Gears of War
      • Campaign completion & chapter unlocks
      • COG tags collected
      • Chapters played as Dom
      • Misc stats, online & offline
    • Perfect Dark Zero
      • All weapon & cutscene unlocks
      • Mission completion, SP & co-op
      • Mission stats, SP & co-op
      • Deathmatch stats for all modes
      • Weapon stats for every weapon
      • Vehicle stats

Supported browsers:
    • Firefox
    • Chrome (crashes when downloading larger saves (e.g. SCV))
    • Opera (doesn't work offline, shows size of downloads incorrectly)

Instructions:
    • On your Xbox, move or copy your save to a USB storage device. For Gears of War and Magic 2012, copy your profile.
    • Plug your device into your PC and open the save/profile using a program such as Modio or Horizon.
    • Extract your file(s):
      • Magic 2012 and Gears of War: Extract the respective .gpd file from your profile (Magic 2012 is 58410B3F.gpd, Gears of War is 4D5307D5.gpd), then use XDBF Entry Tool to extract the TitleSpecific data files stored within.
      • All other games: Extract the appropriate file from the save. For example, when you open a Soul Calibur V save (SC5SaveData) you extract the savedata.bin file.
    • Select your game and browse for your file(s).
    • Modify as desired.
    • Click 'Save'
    • Click the link(s) to download the modified file(s).
    • Replace the file(s) in your game save or .gpd file with the one(s) you downloaded, using the program you used to extract them. Replace the .gpd file in your profile if necessary. Save, rehash, and resign.

Important: Most if not all Xbox 360 mod tools have issues replacing files in Dark Souls and Soul Calibur 5 saves and will inevitably corrupt them. To avoid this, try Modio Beta 4 and adding your USER_DATA/savedata.bin file while it has a name identical to the existing one in the save, so it prompts to overwrite it. Modio will replace existing files flawlessly; it's only when you rename, delete, or add new non-existent files that it will corrupt a save.

The awesome thing about XXSE is since it's designed to work with XML files that tell it how to edit the saves for each individual game, you (yes you, really) can very easily add your own to support just about any other game as long as you know how data is laid out in its save file. So if you know what to edit in a save but can't go all out and create your own stand-alone program (or add it to your own AIO, lol), you can have XXSE handle it all for you - as long as you can edit some XML, which shouldn't be too hard for anyone. Just hit the download link and take a look at the source. The XML format should be mostly self-explanatory, but I'd be happy to explain it in detail if anyone needs help or more info.

Let me know if you find any bugs or have ideas/suggestions on how to make it better.
    Very nice, it's about time someone comes out with something different. Nice Job :)
    Downloads : 155 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 6891 || Posts : 727 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 5,910 Times in 253 Posts

My Site: X3T-Infinity
    Owner of: Anarchy & GTA V Save Editor

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuruke View Post
    Its good to see some of those cools features.
    SC V -- the all titles feature isn't unique to this tho.
    But nice work (If I had dark souls I'd deffinately would use this)

What kind fo features do you have for DOOM 1 and 2, as well as GTA IV?

Would it be possible to upload it to this site (rather than advertising, and possibly risk this thread being closed by a staff member)?
    What save editors let you edit the player titles? I couldn't find any out there other than Red Hulk's...
    Doom and GTA have the same stuff (weapons/ammo/health/armor) as other editors out there, nothing special. I just threw them in there for the hell of it, it was easy enough.

Edit: Latest version now attached to first post.
    FYI, I don't have any ads on my site, and never will. I get the concern, though.
    Last edited by absurdlyobfuscated; 06-20-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Noctis Caelum

this sound very nice and very well put together...geeat job on doin something different homie

Array

Quote Originally Posted by absurdlyobfuscated View Post
    What save editors let you edit the player titles? I couldn't find any out there other than Red Hulk's...
    Doom and GTA have the same stuff (weapons/ammo/health/armor) as other editors out there, nothing special. I just threw them in there for the hell of it, it was easy enough.

Uploaded here, as requested
    Attachment 7978
    FYI, I don't have any ads on my site, and never will. I get the concern, though.
    No problem, I like the Idea of it being a web-based AiO.
    360revolution has a SC V editor that has the titles feature (unless there are others that I don't know about on top of that, besides the ones on here)
    Thanks for Uploading it onto here, its nicely done so far and didn't want it to see it closed (since it wasn't uploaded here).
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 39 || Thanks : 9 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2s1lwg4.jpg[/img]

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

very impressive job on this bro :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Ah, I guess I missed the SCV editor in 360Revolution. Well, mine lets you enable or disable the titles individually instead of just all at once.
    I also never knew 360Revolution added a PDZ editor based on the info I posted a while back. Glad that info is being put to good use. I suppose a little credit would be nice, though...

Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast