Register
Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112173257 ... LastLast
    DaNextBanks

Re: WWE Games CAW Editor and Titantron Maker v2.0.0.0

thank you so much for this program

360HAVEN
    Array

Thanks Brienj. You just saved around 6 caws that I was working on.(savedata randomly corrupted without ever being touched)

Commander Aleonas

any chance you're working on moveset editors as well?

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Aleonas View Post
    any chance you're working on moveset editors as well?
    Nope. I'll let other people deal with that can of worms. If there weren't any douchebags in the world, I would. I don't have the time to program a moveset editor that is douchebag friendly, because THQ never put in the checks they should have put in for the movesets, and to program a moveset editor so people can not cheat, is too much work. Everyone can claim THEY won't cheat, blah, blah, blah, but for every person that wouldn't cheat, there are 50 people that would.

Daeger

Does the converter work both ways? It'll be easier to get PS3 CAWs over to Xbox 360 if I can offer up a PS3 user some Xbox 360 CAWs as well.

Edit: Okay managed to find it. Doesn't look like it. Could you implement this? Like I said it'll much easier to get some PS3 CAWs if I can trade my Xbox 360 ones.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Daeger View Post
    Does the converter work both ways? It'll be easier to get PS3 CAWs over to Xbox 360 if I can offer up a PS3 user some Xbox 360 CAWs as well.

Edit: Okay managed to find it. Doesn't look like it. Could you implement this? Like I said it'll much easier to get some PS3 CAWs if I can trade my Xbox 360 ones.
    They don't have a CAW Importer, so I am not going to make a completely new program to import CAWs into the PS3, they have plenty of coders for the PS3, one of them needs to make it.

Daeger

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    They don't have a CAW Importer, so I am not going to make a completely new program to import CAWs into the PS3, they have plenty of coders for the PS3, one of them needs to make it.
    Wait, if they don't have a tool to import CAWs, why would they have a tool to export them?

Edit: Oh wait, they're separate files from the save, aren't they... Nevermind.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Daeger View Post
    Wait, if they don't have a tool to import CAWs, why would they have a tool to export them?

Edit: Oh wait, they're separate files from the save, aren't they... Nevermind.
    If I made my program work the other way, it would do no good, because even if CAWs are listed in those PS3 save files, they won't show up in their save, unless someone makes an importer for them. The info also has to be in the actual save data as well. That's why my editor makes you save the CAW to your save file. I have enough work to do on the Xbox 360, that someone that does PS3 coding will need to do it. This isn't even counting the fact I won't work on PS3 stuff anyway. I only added the converter, because it was a benefit to Xbox 360 users.