360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
REQ: GTA IV MODS
Register
    Array

REQ: GTA IV MODS

Hey all,

I'm looking for a few GTA IV mods. I tried searching the site but I keep getting an error??
    anyways I figured I would ask. I just watched a video of a PC mod for GTA called Free Running. I was wondering if this could be used on 360? or does anyone know of a similar Mod?

Thanks for the help

Judd
    Quote Originally Posted by xSaiintx View Post
    Hey all,

I'm looking for a few GTA IV mods. I tried searching the site but I keep getting an error??
    anyways I figured I would ask. I just watched a video of a PC mod for GTA called Free Running. I was wondering if this could be used on 360? or does anyone know of a similar Mod?

Thanks for the help
    I'm pretty sure GTA mods are PC only but I could be wrong, JTAG may have a few.

Array
    I have FO:NV for PC and I have used the PC mods on my 360 so thats why I was wondering. It was easy to do once I got a PC copy but I don't own GTA on PC.

A Pirate's Life For Me!
    Demon

Array

Re: REQ: GTA IV MODS

I haven't seen any ever, I would assume they would be JTAG only, but I could be wrong? :shrug:
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4789 || Posts : 143 || Thanks : 19 || Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

ImStuartB

Nope, The free running mod would not work on Xbox 360, It would probably be scripts, and no one has found out how to do scripts on the xbox 360 version, It is possible, but probably for JTAG.

If you want to mod GTA IV Xbox 360, You will need to ISO mod, You can get things like superspeed vehicles, Map Mods, cool car spawns and alot more etc, but most of the cool stuff has been patched.

If you need anymore help, feel free to ask me, as I know quite a bit about modding GTA IV.

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by xSaiintx View Post
    I have FO:NV for PC and I have used the PC mods on my 360 so thats why I was wondering. It was easy to do once I got a PC copy but I don't own GTA on PC.
    Search at thepiratebay for a torrent download and install it and you should have it. You might need a jtag for those type of mods to work considering they would mostly be counted as aDLC on xbox instead of the games data.

Oh and next time if you need a request please post under the requests sectioin thanks.
    360Haven Request Forum