360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mass Effect 3 - Insanity Achievement
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

Mass Effect 3 - Insanity Achievement

Hey just thought I'd save sometime for people who were crushed by the ending of the game, So I present a insanity save :D

When you rehash and resign and put it on your usb, Load the restart mission save, Unfortunately the auto save is just a bit too far for the cheevo to pop.

Now when you do load restart mission (Guess I should say spoilers just in case you clicked this by accident lol) You shall be outside of the citadel's beam thingy :D so you will have to shoot the 3 husks and the 1 marauder, It's pretty simple you may die a few times but totally worth it :D Any who after all that, you will have to hear the conversations again, but I turned off choosing choices thing so it should be a bit faster. Just make sure to renegade interrupt ;D

Anyways after that and some more talking, You will have to make a choice out of 3, Choose whatever one you want. Then after you choose the cheevo should pop up.

If there is any problems i'd be glad to help :D

Kk Enjoy.

*Edit I forgot your gonna need the Dlc from ashes sorry :(

Save - http://www.mediafire.com/?z8jrb6kf72iw6dd
    Last edited by killahaseo; 03-14-2012 at 11:31 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to killahaseo For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Mass Effect 3 - Insanity Achievement

Does this unlock both of the insanity achievements?

Array

Unfortunately it does not, I did the other insane achievement by doing the 6 maps on gold in multiplayer, so I did a speed run of insanity single player and I ended up skipping all the side quests because of that. Sorry

Haven Donator
    Array

No worries. Thanks for the reply. Im probably going to give insanity a go anyways.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by killahaseo View Post
    Unfortunately it does not, I did the other insane achievement by doing the 6 maps on gold in multiplayer, so I did a speed run of insanity single player and I ended up skipping all the side quests because of that. Sorry
    Excellent work, anyways.

I think online Golding will be easier, anyways. I already have about half of them done. The best way to do it is to specifically select each level, and fight the Geth. Then go in to it with all Infiltrators, and make sure everyone has maxed Sabotage skills. With this, you can hack even Geth Primes to fight for you. Makes it a LOT easier to Gold each map.

Also, its a good idea to do it with people you actually know, who are actively trying to obtain the achievement as well. It can take a few tries to get used to each others play styles. What works for us is having two teams of two, so you always have someone watching your back, and you watch theirs. Its also good to verify what equipment everyone has, and to try and bring Disrupter ammo upgrades with you, as they work well against Geth (and Reapers, for that matter).

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post
    Excellent work, anyways.

I think online Golding will be easier, anyways. I already have about half of them done. The best way to do it is to specifically select each level, and fight the Geth. Then go in to it with all Infiltrators, and make sure everyone has maxed Sabotage skills. With this, you can hack even Geth Primes to fight for you. Makes it a LOT easier to Gold each map.

Also, its a good idea to do it with people you actually know, who are actively trying to obtain the achievement as well. It can take a few tries to get used to each others play styles. What works for us is having two teams of two, so you always have someone watching your back, and you watch theirs. Its also good to verify what equipment everyone has, and to try and bring Disrupter ammo upgrades with you, as they work well against Geth (and Reapers, for that matter).
    Exactly how I did it lol We had two Infiltrators, 1 engineer, and a vanguard. We would equip Disrupter ammo and always fight against Geth since they have no instant kill move and since I was a vanguard doing biotic charge/nova combo this was perfect because we would be doing tech burst all the time. I'd also say carry one weapon just because it's amazing to have recharge speed 200% to 150% faster.

But if anyone is gonna do this online multiplayer gold, follow Raoh's Tips and Mine if you want. It's a cakewalk when you have the perfect team against geth on gold :D

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by killahaseo View Post
    Exactly how I did it lol We had two Infiltrators, 1 engineer, and a vanguard. We would equip Disrupter ammo and always fight against Geth since they have no instant kill move and since I was a vanguard doing biotic charge/nova combo this was perfect because we would be doing tech burst all the time. I'd also say carry one weapon just because it's amazing to have recharge speed 200% to 150% faster.

But if anyone is gonna do this online multiplayer gold, follow Raoh's Tips and Mine if you want. It's a cakewalk when you have the perfect team against geth on gold :D
    LOL, we had a guy doing that but told him to stop it, he was stealing everyones kills and nobody else was getting medals. It caused some rage, lol. Its a good tactic, however. I'd also say slightly vary the classes if you want. If someone has a Krogan soldier, go for it, his powerful melee can one-hit kill anything but a Geth Prime.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post
    LOL, we had a guy doing that but told him to stop it, he was stealing everyones kills and nobody else was getting medals. It caused some rage, lol. Its a good tactic, however. I'd also say slightly vary the classes if you want. If someone has a Krogan soldier, go for it, his powerful melee can one-hit kill anything but a Geth Prime.
    haha yeah that's true, but I did play with friends so they didn't mind they just wanted to beat it so hopefully people who play vanguards don't have to much trouble finding a game with people who don't mind

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast