360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Saints Row: The Third Save Editor (Preview)
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Array
    Twitter: @

Saints Row: The Third Save Editor (Preview)

Here is a preview of my Saints Row: The Third Save Editor.

Saints Row: The Third Save Editor released in Xbox 360 Tools Version 6.0.2.2

Download Here
    Last edited by XB36Hazard; 05-21-2014 at 11:08 AM.
    Downloads : 155 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 6888 || Posts : 727 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 5,910 Times in 253 Posts

My Site: X3T-Infinity
    Owner of: Anarchy & GTA V Save Editor

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to XB36Hazard For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Array

Re: Saints Row: The Third Save Editor (Preview)

send me a link to the tool and i will test it for you.

whiityp

This looks beast!

I <3 you XB36Hazard.

Haven Donator

Array

god in making :)
    Downloads : 150 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5688 || Posts : 782 || Thanks : 765 || Thanked 229 Times in 89 Posts

A Lover Not A Fighter

Haven Donator
    Array

never been a fan of the series but this would tempt me to play, give me something to get my GTA feel on until GTA 5

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by XB36Hazard View Post
    Here is a preview of my Saints Row: The Third Save Editor. If I get good remarks I will think about release it.
    You will be able to mod all guns, ammo, and most stats and more.
    I don't mean to be dick or anything, but that Sir is one way of getting people to think you are selfish.. I mean seriously? If you're not going to release it like most of us do for the sake of the community, then don't bother at all.

Especially when it references to Fairchild's resigner for the game. Which of course he released for the community.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8128 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

SiXxKiLuR

Nice work Haz, when you get this tool completed I think it will be bad ass. The features you showed me on your screen, opening the SR3 save on your screen looks good keep up the awesome work. can't wait for another live demo.

SiXxKiLuR

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I don't mean to be dick or anything, but that Sir is one way of getting people to think you are selfish.. I mean seriously? If you're not going to release it like most of us do for the sake of the community, then don't bother at all.

Especially when it references to Fairchild's resigner for the game. Which of course he released for the community.
    All the hard work Haz puts into his mod tools you always have some ass clowns that flame him and his work saying he ripped his from some other person. Which is never the case with the tools I have looked at even when comparing the source codes. So in lamans terms " If he gets enough positive feedback for this mod he will release it when it is ready otherwise we will miss out"

Warning
    Please take a moment to read the rules before posting a message in any of the forums.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast