Bioshock I - 1100G Saveset - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    sedezero15

Re: Bioshock I - 1100G Saveset

thanks

hivmunky

wow I have been looking everywhere for something like this! Thanks so much!!!!

forevertwisted

hey it wont let me download a couple of the files and that causes me to not be able open any of the others can you please help me out pls i really want this

cgunter

Dude you are the MAN!! Thank you so very much for this. I think I'm one of the few people in the world that didn't actually play this game when it launched and this is an epic save set.

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by cgunter View Post
    Dude you are the MAN!! Thank you so very much for this. I think I'm one of the few people in the world that didn't actually play this game when it launched and this is an epic save set.
    Lol don't blame yourself you'll be surprise how many people haven't play this game :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15489 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

cant download anymore

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.
    Downloads : 40 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 26 || Thanks : 41 || Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts

[IMG]http://f3lc.tk/card/card.php?id=c01eman[/IMG]

ANewHopeee

This seems really cool and all but I am getting a problem when I try to just download the files in the folder on mediafire. I don't know if anyone else is getting this problem or not but if you could
    please fix so then I can get my last two achievements in BioShock. Oh and that's another thing, if someone would upload somewhere the saves for the achievements: "Fully Researched Rosie"
    and "Research PhD" because thoughs are the only ones I need to 100% the game and I would rather not download the entire save set (but I can't anyway cuz its not working) that would be
    great.

lildejavu

oh wow nice save xD never really liked the first one and I cant wait for the new one to be released xD

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast