360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [FINAL] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Editor
Register
Page 1 of 114 12345611265176101 ... LastLast
    Xbox God

Array

[FINAL] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Editor

Ok guys along awaited editor finally here.This editor took months to complete lol but besides all that there is SO MANY options you can use with our editor it's not even funny so let's get started.

But first I would like to thank Echelo for EVERYTHING and has I said in the about form godly programming skills:) I also want to thank unknownV2 and fairchild I don't want to take up to much of your time with credits lol (Look in the about box for that.)

Ok I moved everything in a read me file clean it up alil

=========================================
    Dev Mode
    FTP Mode
    USB Mode
    ----------
    Weapon Editor
    Accessory Editor
    Item Editor
    Monster Meterial Editor
    Component Editor
    Special Item Editor
    Party Editor
    Monster Stat Editor
    Historia Crux --------Hacks fragments,frag skils,timeline etc.
    Memory Editor
    Etro-----------Ps3
    =========================================
    (There was a Glitch that if you hacked to much on the first Level and in the game for that matter you will corrupt your save with this editor no more need in messing up your save thank Echelo for that one:)

Make sure if your gonna use the monster editor to un-slot your monsters first then hack your monsters.
    also if you don't know how to use the party editor don't use lol,and you cannot ride chocobos with anyone besides serah and noel

For anybody else having problems include your save when your asking for help so i can see what's going on.

DLC SUPPORT ADDED

Had to update some things but it's back online.

Ok guys please download 1.15 thx:P

Known problems

What I can confirm is this

USB Mode //Only works with higher gb sticks like 4gb and up,I have a 2gb and mine wouldn't read at all.This is what it seems like.

Party Editor and freezing // When I loaded my save I had hacked everything and everything worked even party swapping however at the start of the game i WANTED
    to return to HC and then I got a freeze this goes for battles has well when i entered one i had a loading screen then freeze.So in other words don't really use the party editor unless you know what your doing lol.
    Echelo also said if you max your atb to 6 and add a weapon that gives you a point to atb making it 7 or more you can also get a freeze.

Dev mode and usb mode are working along with all the other stuff in the editor.For ppl that are having problems opening up app we believe it's the sound file so it will be removed in a future release (1.15) this should help ppl to open editor.Even me had a problem like this where the mouse seems to be loading but no app running yet the app comes on for me later on anyway lol.But some ppl might not be so lucky.Also if you want the two achievements for fragments just goto the Historia crux (in game lol) and load a paradox ending and bam.
    If your goona use the memory editor make sure to download xdevkit.dll (xbox nieghborhood) and dont work with TU1 ( i think but works with dlc lol) And memory editor only been tested on pal version:(

//New version 1.16 monster support for Ultros, Typhoon, and Jihl Nabaat.
    //New Version 1.18 added.I was away for such along time never had a time to upload and then my comp was taken in for repairs so i had to wait yet again lol and then i had net problems.anyway i finally can upload it to the front page:)

Version 1.20 Released.
    Adds support for 3 new monsters Requiem of the Goddes Lightning, New Snow, and Valfodr
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5802 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

2. The Following 402 Users Say Thank You to Genesis For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

_-Kikyo-_, 13Dannyboy13, 360swords, 650mb, 69bigplayer69, Ace69, aksparky, Anmsem, aos10, Arctech, ardha, Aron1008, aureliano17, badman112, Barx001, Barzard, bertusmaximuz, BigBrothaD, BigChocolat, bobthegood, bragadonvio, cadu_, CarnalEvil, CarpalGoblin, cherowill, CHRoNiCWiLL, CK0, cklalfred, CloudStrife7x, codemonkey, Countryboy, csselina, d97, Dahren, dark1crow, DarkDemon, DaveyJones, dedeku, DemonBooter, desfunk, devilswarchild, diafou, diasuke1, diezel4eva, DinoSaur89, djblazeapound, doket, Dom316, DrainAsuka, Dt0var3623, dydoes, eidoer, elidoe89, elroco, erprincipe, evilhotice, EyelessHorizon, fable2011, fernandovg, ffxvalefor, finaldragon, Frosty81, gachjin, Game Wizard, garlickid, googol, Gringo le vampire, hangyodon, hellcloud, hello_hello, huxley, I_Bang_Fat_Chicks, i4n1819, iKing, innerdecay, Insane JIC, ioritree, JackBuck, jansons, jigsawyaj, jkipp82, Judd, julito600, jvallejo, Karmatron, kevin.li, KH12ER, kilgore12, Killermiles, Klebo, Kleison, KMR, Komodo, konjo26, kylefrancis, l Genaro l, Lanoren, layerbreak, Leongard, Leonhardt, light, LordSoth67, lostgunman, lunarclaw, mageplastc, Malachi E Zo, mariotheace, Marlupus, MasterJ360, mastersurge, mauikutan, maverickneo, Maxwayne, mc2011, mgx456, mide, millennium, MishimaZero, MisteryuzAnyel, mistogan, nicola37, nitrocel, NormG27, Nowera, omarroms, OmegaGamer, orion2025, orlondo, Patrius, paulodemoc, pedicata, perico85, Pirotess1982, playerttt, pogi, Porco, psychy, pureIso, qnu7days, racidphear, ramb1402, rangi, Raoh, Razinal, Reanimator, Reborn, reluctantkill3r, Remix1121, ricky9999, ridyxbox, RikuNoctis, rsparrowk, Ryudo, sabinfigaro, Sal, scorpionnet, seemar, Sephiroth, Serious_M, sethnova, shankai, Shenrock, shiro, SiCwan, Sirius, sluggar, slyfuldragon, smoko400, Sodarok, sonlar, sparda89, spazz, spinna, springythings, steelxangel, stroheim002, SuperNeam, Teckos02, theelguy23, TheGreatCornJulio, thegutta, tinhyeutraiviet, Upon BloodyPaws, urizem, Valius, Valkyyrie, VirageZero, vxand, wangzhiqiang, wboyz, wedertz, whitezombie, wilsondtm, wishbreaker, wmgreen, wmxp, WWEChampion, x Revenge Inc x, Xboxgaminggamer, xICEMANx117, Xiphos, XsupremeX, Yeloazn, Yeul, Zansieg, zer0, zregah

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: [FINAL] Final Fantasy XIII-2 Save Editor

I love you guys, but in all serious cant wait to start using this awesome editor, fantastic job Genesis and Echelo :)

Edit: i got the first reply lol
    Last edited by CloudStrife7x; 02-26-2012 at 12:28 AM.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Advertiser
    Demon

Array

Thanks Guys Been waiting for a Finial FF13-2 editor

Developer
    Array

Bloody awesome ppl. have been patiently waiting for weeks. imma download it and check it out. many thanks ppl

ehh edit
    the download link is gone?!
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4619 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 36 || Thanked 239 Times in 27 Posts

It doesnt work the way u want it to work? Relax, take a deep breath, hug a tree and try again^^

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by sethnova View Post
    Bloody awesome ppl. have been patiently waiting for weeks. imma download it and check it out. many thanks ppl

ehh edit
    the download link is gone?!
    i got before he took it down lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i got before he took it down lol
    lolz, faster than his (internet)shadow
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4619 || Posts : 134 || Thanks : 36 || Thanked 239 Times in 27 Posts

It doesnt work the way u want it to work? Relax, take a deep breath, hug a tree and try again^^

Xbox God

Array

Sry guys lil problem happened need to fix lol so might need to give it some hours :P
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5802 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Sry guys lil problem happened need to fix lol so might need to give it some hours :P
    Its cool Genesis, thanks for the heads up. So does that mean if i downloaded before you took it down should i not use it?