360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Forza 4 Modding Tool
Register
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
    sh042067

Forza 4 Modding Tool

Hey, here is a tool I created which can mod some things for you on Forza 4. I'm not gonna go into all this detail and write 10 paragraphs, but I will updated it with whatever anyone else wants in it. Obviously Mojobojo did most of the work on all the modders that you'll see comign up in the next few days, because he decrypted it and released it open source. So thanks for that.

Change Log:

Version 1.0.0.0
    • Initial release.

Version 1.0.2.0
    • Updated with more things to mod from "My Stats". (Added sections such as General, Time, and Records).
    • Obviously a new GUI with the new features that were added.
    • Put a tool to decrypt/encrypt saves. (File -> Tools)
    • Reduced file size from 39.55 MB to 2.05 MB.
    • The open dialog now supports drag and drop into the the textbox's.
    • Added things for error handling, so I can see where errors are coming from, and attempt to fix them.

Tell me what you think, and please comment below with any bugs ;)
    Last edited by sh042067; 02-22-2012 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Update version 1.0.2.0

2. The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to sh042067 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Array

Re: Forza 4 Modding Tool

That's pretty neat that you made that, but at the same time its kind of bad; aka you released your source. Which means a lot of people are going to make a save editor and be like this "i made dis forza 4 toolz and it does hackzors". Anyways, nice video and tool. I like it that your making stuff for free unlike other people on the internet.
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4784 || Posts : 118 || Thanks : 40 || Thanked 165 Times in 26 Posts

sh042067

Quote Originally Posted by Resigner View Post
    That's pretty neat that you made that, but at the same time its kind of bad; aka you released your source. Which means a lot of people are going to make a save editor and be like this "i made dis forza 4 toolz and it does hackzors". Although the video was neat and the tool was as well. Modding should be for free!
    Thanks. I just like releasing all of my things open source. I do that because it does nothing besides help more and more people learn. I really don't care about keeping it only mine. Obviously I wouldn't like it if some skid went and copied the source and said they made it, but whatever. Thanks!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by sh042067 View Post
    Thanks. I just like releasing all of my things open source. I do that because it does nothing besides help more and more people learn. I really don't care about keeping it only mine. Obviously I wouldn't like it if some skid went and copied the source and said they made it, but whatever. Thanks!
    Agree, I'm actually learning a few things from your source. So you're right about helping people out. I was wondering If it contain a hmac or not, because the last forza game contained it. But while I was looking at the default I only saw all of those other "sha-256, etc" and it also contain sha-1 normal one.
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4784 || Posts : 118 || Thanks : 40 || Thanked 165 Times in 26 Posts

sh042067

Quote Originally Posted by Resigner View Post
    Agree, I'm actually learning a few things from your source. So you're right about helping people out. I was wondering If it contain a hmac or not, because the last forza game contained it. But while I was looking at the default I only saw all of those other "sha-256, etc" and it also contain sha-1 normal one.
    Mojo did the decrypting and security shit, so I'm really not the one to ask for that :\ He had a thread on here, so if you post on there he might respond.

But anyway, time for bed

Developer

Array

lol and the numerous of Forza 4 tools begins.
    (I'll be surprised if there will be only 1 stand-alone editor, AiOs with this don't count usually lol)

On a serious note, Good job keep up the good work.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5853 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

Really nice, and thank you for releasing your material....I only hope people get to give you the proper credit once they come out with their own save editors base on your great work! thank you!

Array

Great work, respect :)
    Going to test now ^^

Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast