360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Help with Skyrim save glitch?
Register
    iOwnNoobs713

Help with Skyrim save glitch?

Hey guys i was doing a glitch in Skyrim of unlimited Armour and it worked fine but after 2 days i loaded up mu file and now every time i open the menu,favorites,open a chest, trade with and NPC my save laggs for about 10 secs then it responds and finally opens it, idk if there a way to fix this but if you have any idea how to fix it i would love it, this is in Xbox 360 by the way, thank you for your time and responses.

News Reporter

Array

Re: Help with Skyrim save glitch?

At a guess I'd say either the save has become buggy due to the glitches you've used (extra stuff in the save is causing it to take longer to load) or its just another one of the many bugs in Skyrim. I'd be tempted to have a flick through a couple of the forums dedicated to Skyrim bugs and see if anyone else has got the same issue, if its a common enough fault then I would guess that an update will eventually get released that will fix the problem.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7294 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

iOwnNoobs713

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    At a guess I'd say either the save has become buggy due to the glitches you've used (extra stuff in the save is causing it to take longer to load) or its just another one of the many bugs in Skyrim. I'd be tempted to have a flick through a couple of the forums dedicated to Skyrim bugs and see if anyone else has got the same issue, if its a common enough fault then I would guess that an update will eventually get released that will fix the problem.
    i was reading that ps3 people where having the same problem when their safe went over 7MB big may that be the cause?

News Reporter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by iOwnNoobs713 View Post
    i was reading that ps3 people where having the same problem when their safe went over 7MB big may that be the cause?

Could well be, from what I've read the game can lag more and more the further you get it into it on all versions of the game. Another thing to note is that a lot of people have started to have issues after sticking the latest patch in. Might be worth clearing out your 360's cache (if you have the updates) and see how you go from there. Also, I would install the game to the HDD too, that might help with performance issues.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7294 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

hereticdonutboy

This is because you probably have so many items that it takes some time to load it all. The same thing happened on fallout 3/new vegas. You will probably notice a steady increase in load time/wait time because of the increasing inventory. Just sell the stuff you don't need.

iOwnNoobs713

Quote Originally Posted by hereticdonutboy View Post
    This is because you probably have so many items that it takes some time to load it all. The same thing happened on fallout 3/new vegas. You will probably notice a steady increase in load time/wait time because of the increasing inventory. Just sell the stuff you don't need.
    i actually sold everything and have just regular stuff on, my weight is 169/500 and still laggs i think i just bugged it T__T i really dont wanna make another New save