360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Strangest glitch you ever encountered in Skyrim?
Register

Array

Strangest glitch you ever encountered in Skyrim?

Tonight i was playing a bit of Skyrim "been long overdue as i haven't played in quite awhile" and encountered perhaps one of the most crazy, disturbing, and unfair glitches i have ever seen.. i came across a lone bandit armed with a bow in a cavern "can't remember the name of the area" anyways when she drew to fire on me i shouted ethreal, causing her shot to pass through me and pulled my legendary smithed Daedric Bow with Chaos enchantment for an instant kill "one of my favorite methods of dealing with loner bow bandits, lol" well anyways things didn't go as planned, i shot the Robin Hood wannabe bitch right in the face causing a cinematic kill view except one problem, she didn't die! "nevermind you that this bow is powerful enough to take out a Draugre Deathlord in 2 hits, much less a low level bandit!" so the fact she was still alive, arrow stuck right in her face, alone was a glitch but then the truly weird part, after what should have been a cinematic kill i was then frozen in place as if the cinematic kill was still going on, unable to move while she "unaffected by this" hacked away on me with a dagger till i eventually fell down dead, cheap doesn't even begin to describe what i witnessed, i was so pissed i slammed the power off my console, rage quitting in disgust, losing about an hours worth of play time, not to mention a very decent amount of gold.. anything like this ever happened to you guys?

Security
    Overlord

Array

Re: Strangest glitch you ever encountered in Skyrim?

was playing it before the dlcs released was fighting one of the orcs in the lower right of the map i used one of the fire spells on it and it was dead visually (body on the ground not moving) but for the next hour i kept being killed by the invisible orc ... made me sooo mad.
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5900 || Posts : 1,008 || Thanks : 169 || Thanked 178 Times in 114 Posts

Array

Probably going to get in the travel carriage and there is no driver. He talks and asks where to but has no body. Others would included falling thru the ground and being able to run under the map to killing a creature and it become suspended in the air forever. Pretty glitchy game but still one of the best IMO

Array

Quote Originally Posted by reapermech View Post
    was playing it before the dlcs released was fighting one of the orcs in the lower right of the map i used one of the fire spells on it and it was dead visually (body on the ground not moving) but for the next hour i kept being killed by the invisible orc ... made me sooo mad.
    omg that sounds really similar to an annoying glitch i encounter quite frequently, i call it "the invincible moonwalk glitch" lol basically i kill an npc but instead of dying they get right back up and start doing this creepy moonwalk looking animation and are totally immune to all attacks! they can even be looted once starting this but are completely invulnerable to all damage, truly weird.. i've even had giants do this!