360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Need help leveling in GTA V (Xbox)
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Need help leveling in GTA V (Xbox)

I would really like to do that level 75 mission, but I don't know anybody that high of a level. I'm on right now and any help would be much appreciated.

Array

Re: Need help leveling in GTA V (Xbox)

Anybody? No? Okay :(

Array

Its not too hard to level up lol just have fun do missions as you progress you will unlock better missions with better pay,Rob stores,get cop chases,do drive bys with your crew/friends all this should improve your leveling :)

Advertiser

Array

I've done all my levelling from 1 to 16 so far by robbing stores (using the xbox store glitch in solo mode), evading cops, doing missions and races on my own ( yes you can race on your own and win every time lol!) Stuff like that. Been working great for me both XP wise and money. Racked up enough money to buy a nice little apartment with 2 parks built on. I'm happy.
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8156 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

I have 3 spots open for Rooftop Rumble. First 3 people to send me a message on XBL saying "112211" will get an invite.

NOTE: IF YOU DON'T GET AN INVITE, THEN THAT MEANS THE GAME IS NOW FULL AND NOT TO CONTINUE SPAMMING ME WITH MESSAGES

EDIT: Game FULL
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14301 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by XajNyne View Post
    I've done all my levelling from 1 to 16 so far by robbing stores (using the xbox store glitch in solo mode), evading cops, doing missions and races on my own ( yes you can race on your own and win every time lol!) Stuff like that. Been working great for me both XP wise and money. Racked up enough money to buy a nice little apartment with 2 parks built on. I'm happy.
    Raing on your own? I'm definitely trying that.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by DudeBroMan View Post
    I would really like to do that level 75 mission, but I don't know anybody that high of a level. I'm on right now and any help would be much appreciated.
    do races, i've won like 120 races and lost around 50, and im level 57... races usually take 2-3 mins, make it a gta race, and win :)
    Downloads : 18 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4675 || Posts : 476 || Thanks : 187 || Thanked 162 Times in 97 Posts

Seth Rollins is Awesome

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Saintan View Post
    Raing on your own? I'm definitely trying that.
    Yeah. You HOST a race but make sure you're the only one in it. Always win. You probably don't get as much XP as doing it with others ( not sure) but it all adds up. I've done 20 races on my own so far and levelled up heaps. I also do drug missions on my own. The two combined give me heaps.

Also playing golf on your own nets you a nice amount of XP. Again it all adds up if you're patient......which I am lol!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8156 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast