360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
REQ: Bejeweled 3 Save Editor
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

REQ: Bejeweled 3 Save Editor

Hi, does any one have an editor to give you more countdown time on Bejeweled 3? I got fed up with all the randomness of this game and how everything is just dependent on luck.

I made 4 saves on the Dig/Mining mode, each with decreased timer - first save just after the game started, 2nd save after a few seconds, and so on. I did a binary comparison to see what has changed between each of the saves. Only a handful of hex offsets has changed, but none of them look like time/counter to me. It could be also have a checksum.

I can supply you with the 4 save files. Nothing has changed between the saves other than the decreased timer.

Thank you.

Developer
    Array

Re: REQ: Bejeweled 3 Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by OzQuant View Post
    Hi, does any one have an editor to give you more countdown time on Bejeweled 3? I got fed up with all the randomness of this game and how everything is just dependent on luck.

I made 4 saves on the Dig/Mining mode, each with decreased timer - first save just after the game started, 2nd save after a few seconds, and so on. I did a binary comparison to see what has changed between each of the saves. Only a handful of hex offsets has changed, but none of them look like time/counter to me. It could be also have a checksum.

I can supply you with the 4 save files. Nothing has changed between the saves other than the decreased timer.

Thank you.
    giv3 me the saves some status and ill check
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5323 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

Array

Hi, here are the four files. They are dig.sav files extracted from within the main Bejeweled 3 save file (Bej3.sav). A new dig.sav file is created whenever you start a new dig/mine game, and whenever you finish it, that sav file disappears from within Bej3.sav file.

The actual file name should be dig.sav, but I have renamed them digX.sav, with 1 being the first save and 4 being the last. The game starts with 1min30sec on the clock, it should be possible to have a higher time - every time you clear a "level" it increases by 30 secs, so if you manage to clear the initial level in 5secs, you could have 1min55s on the clock.

Unfortunately, I didn't take note of what the actual remaining game time were for each of the files. I did not make any moves between the save files, so the only thing that changed should be the time remaining.

I'm thinking that this same time keeping format will be used in other Bejeweled 3 game modes with limited time.

If you require more files, please let me know.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Developer
    Array

i need the exact stats on the save
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5323 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

Array

But I'm not sure. The game could be counting down in milliseconds but I only see seconds on the screen. There is a time bar that decreases in length and it decreases slightly between each second.

Developer

Array

With this Info nobody can create anything.

ATM I can hack the points and the timer are tricky allways I try this my xbox freez or the progressbar hide only lol but the time never work. But I found all infos inside a file and maybe any from this guys here can work with this then you can destroy the Game lol.

This is what you want mod.

Quest "Diamond Mine"
    Description = "Mine all rocks and gold above the line before time runs out!"
    Challenge = "Dig"
    Goal = "Dig"
    BackgroundIdx = 18

Time = 90 -->start time 1Min30sec
    TargetCount = 200
    TimeBonus = 30 -->next level bonus 30sec
    MegaTimeBonus = 90 -->bonus when you use 2 dice and clear all stones 90sec
    HyperMixers = true
    DigCountPerScroll = 2

HighScoreBase = 50000
    HighScoreIncr = 10000

# Helping hand for first couple depths to give game a jump start
    PowerGemThresholdDepth0 = "80"
    PowerGemThresholdDepth20 = "40"
    PowerGemThresholdDepth40 = "0"

TutorialHeader = "Match To Dig"
    TutorialText = "Matching this piece will blast downward towards the gold!"

# Values below multiplied by these, for easier balancing
    ArtifactBaseValue = "1500"
    GoldValue = "1000"
    DiamondValue = "2500"

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

The timer is set with seconds, and it doesn't keep track of milliseconds. Whenever you load a saved game, the progress between seconds resets. Besides, even if it did keep track of milliseconds, it would do it aside from the seconds counter, so just knowing the seconds would still be enough.

I thought about making an editor for this game (I researched the jewel properties in classic mode) but I decided against it because of leaderboards.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6831 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    The timer is set with seconds, and it doesn't keep track of milliseconds. Whenever you load a saved game, the progress between seconds resets. Besides, even if it did keep track of milliseconds, it would do it aside from the seconds counter, so just knowing the seconds would still be enough.

I thought about making an editor for this game (I researched the jewel properties in classic mode) but I decided against it because of leaderboards.
    Maybe I can help you with this project. You can create the Tool and I try search for more info for you or I create the Tool and you can help with info so its on you ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast