360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Yet another strange glitch in Skyrim
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

Sweat Yet another strange glitch in Skyrim

This one happened to me last week as i was attempting to finish up the college of winterhold quests, all i wanted was the arch mages robes *they just look cool* which is the ONLY reason i wanted to finish it. Well that didn't happen, after getting the location of the magnus staff and slaughtering the rude purple asshole mage as usual i returned to the college, but this time things took a very different turn.. long story short, after the blast when Mirabelle asks you to find the arch mage she simply got up and walked away, i thought that as odd but nothing more, this is "Skyrim" afterall, but then when i walked outside to start the next part Tolfidere *whatever that guys name is* never showed up, but here's the REAL kicker, everybody in the college *INCLUDING THE THALMOR ADVISER YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KILL* just returned to business as usual!! occasionally stopping long enough to crouch by the arch mages body an ask "who did this?" but thats it! everyone there has just forgot about the whole thing and i can't do anything about it, so... i can't proceed, and i've gone back to earlier saves, this happens again no matter how many times i try it and it has NEVER happened on any other character!
    Has anyone else ever had the entire college of winterhold in Skyrim just ignore the fact that the arch mage lies dead right in the middle of the front gates???

Haven's Warrior lv97
    Gamer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Yet another strange glitch in Skyrim

I've never experienced this, but I have one time been stuck in the Giant's Grove or what ever that place is called where I couldn't exit it by fast travel or through the entrance. I was so pissed because I saved once I entered so I was stuck there and the save was useless.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by UrK View Post
    I've never experienced this, but I have one time been stuck in the Giant's Grove or what ever that place is called where I couldn't exit it by fast travel or through the entrance. I was so pissed because I saved once I entered so I was stuck there and the save was useless.
    yea i've had fast travel fail completely before, had to load an earlier save just to fix it.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Array

I still think about the one someone posted a while back.... where the lady was floating in the air.... and he walked under her and looked up under her dress , and she said can you run down to the docks for me ...lol wish i could find that link again on the forums

Just all these glitches turns out to be too funny ...lol

But I have too encounter this glitch. Shang.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5797 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 144 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Array

Quote Originally Posted by SiN View Post
    I still think about the one someone posted a while back.... where the lady was floating in the air.... and he walked under her and looked up under her dress , and she said can you run down to the docks for me ...lol wish i could find that link again on the forums

Just all these glitches turns out to be too funny ...lol

But I have too encounter this glitch. Shang.
    omg i've seen the exact same chic in solitude do the exact same thing as well! i know the glitch you're talking about, she starts walking down the road normally but stays at the same sky level as she goes down hill, it seems to be a gravity issue that only affects that particular npc in the town.. strange indeed.

Haven's Warrior lv97
    Gamer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    yea i've had fast travel fail completely before, had to load an earlier save just to fix it.
    The thing was I didn't have a back up save to revert to lol I had to start over :(

Array

Quote Originally Posted by UrK View Post
    The thing was I didn't have a back up save to revert to lol I had to start over :(
    indeed, thats why i always make sure i have plenty of backup saves when playing Skyrim cause there are so many different ways you can get screwed by it, i don't play with any auto save on cause its makes the game lag too bad but i always make sure i have at least 5 or 6 different saves backed up on the character i'm using.

Array

Unfortunately, this is a known bug that I've read about numerous people having. I have yet to see a solution to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast