360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 'Mechromancer' Class revealed
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

Borderlands 2 'Mechromancer' Class revealed

At Gearbox's PAX East panel today, the company president Randy Pitchford revealed the "concept" for a new class in Borderlands 2 - the Mechromancer. The Mechromancer, which would be the fifth playable class in Borderlands 2, was previewed as a young cyborg girl who can control a large mechanized robot known as D374-TP, or "Deathtrap".

At this stage in development, the Mechromancer is only a concept.
    "It doesn't exist yet," he said as he showed off concept art of a young, redheaded girl with pigtails, goggles, and a mechanical arm. Her companion, Deathtrap, was pieced together from several other robot parts.

The Mechromancer class will be "post-launch DLC", releasing about two months or so after the game's September launch. No pricing for the Mechromancer was announced, but fans who pre-order Borderlands 2 will receive her for free. For those who don't pre-order the game, Pitchford said he hopes to price it at a level that's "comparable to most DLC".

That's not all; as a thank you to fans who played the original Borderlands, Gearbox will be providing a unique head and skin for each class as a bonus.
    A special edition of Borderlands 2 was also announced that will retail for $149.99. This special version comes packaged in a loot box from the game.
    Source: Gamezone
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5275 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Judd For This Useful Post:

Noctis Caelum

Re: Borderlands 2 'Mechromancer' Class revealed

very nice share cant wait

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

looks cool , nice share judd
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18421 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

News Reporter

Array

I tried the first game and didn't like it although I did pick the sniper class which made me struggle with the fights, the first boss was a nightmare to beat with a sniper rifle.

Might try it again with a different class in preparation for the next one an see how I go
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7316 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    I tried the first game and didn't like it although I did pick the sniper class which made me struggle with the fights, the first boss was a nightmare to beat with a sniper rifle.

Might try it again with a different class in preparation for the next one an see how I go
    You can use different guns you know hahaha i too picked the sniper class i only like him out of them all plus try modding it ? just to give you a bit of a boost

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

nice to know, this game will be awesome :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24457 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Nice share.. This game will be one of the best games to come out at the end of this year and onto the next.. And with this new dlc and +more will make it even better. I cant wait!
    Downloads : 27 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4897 || Posts : 313 || Thanks : 138 || Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts

If I Cant Be A Good EXAMPLE .. Ill Just Have To Be A Horrible WARNING

NeoRizer

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post

If you picked Mordecai and went with the sniper tree you played him all wrong. He's way better as a Pistoleer / Pet Tamer hybrid class. Snipers are brutally inaccurate and with the online lag, there's no way you can play him properly. If you use auto-pistols you basically just spray enemies with them until they die....and die they shall.

As long as you have one of each type of pistol: normal, poison, fire, electric then he can solo everything in the game on the 1st and 2nd play through including all DLC, he's easily the best class in the game. It's sad that you picked the best class but chose to play him incorrectly...or rather, were mislead so easily by not reading skill descriptions and doing some simple math...pistols my man, PIS-TOLS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast