360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragonball Z - Episode of Bardock
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

red heart Dragonball Z - Episode of Bardock

This originally was a manga what if, and has been turned into a 20 minute length anime. I enjoyed it. Bardock looks like a badass...except when he walks like he pooped himself.

Enjoy.

Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8110 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Dragonball Z - Episode of Bardock

awesome share Renegade, i will definitely check this out, i also like Bardock as well
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I read about the manga a few months ago on the Dragon Ball wiki. I had no idea they made it into an anime! Even if it is super short, I'm still happy DB has new content. But when does he walk like he let a duce go in his pants?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6812 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Donator

Array

Its amazing how quick they turned this around considering the manga short only came out only a few months ago
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5573 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Array

I've already seen this. My mind was totally aroused.Maybe cause it's a new DBZ special so I had no clue what was gonna happen. Anyways, Awesome post Renegade. Also, I hope this means SSJ Bardock next DBZ Game, When ever that will be.
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 4691 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    — Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    I've already seen this. My mind was totally aroused.Maybe cause it's a new DBZ special so I had no clue what was gonna happen. Anyways, Awesome post Renegade. Also, I hope this means SSJ Bardock next DBZ Game, When ever that will be.
    They did SSJ 3 Vegeta, so there should be no issue for them to do bardock.

While they are at it they can do Raditz and Nappa and have a full pure SSJ set:) Though could you imagine, raditzs would have to look SSJ3 with eyebrow and Nappa would just have golden eyebrows
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5573 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I read about the manga a few months ago on the Dragon Ball wiki. I had no idea they made it into an anime! Even if it is super short, I'm still happy DB has new content. But when does he walk like he let a duce go in his pants?
    When he goes SSJ and is limping towards Chilled. Also at the end when he is walking into the distance lol

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    They did SSJ 3 Vegeta, so there should be no issue for them to do bardock.

While they are at it they can do Raditz and Nappa and have a full pure SSJ set:) Though could you imagine, raditzs would have to look SSJ3 with eyebrow and Nappa would just have golden eyebrows
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    It's a totally different developer for the Xbox/PS3 DBZ games now. Spikes license is up since November last year. Hence why they only had half a year to make the ultimate tenkaichi game. However i'd like to see the Naruto game developers step in and develop a DBZ game. I'm sure they would do a great job, and possibly add a huge character roster with what if characters.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8110 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

News Reporter

Array

That was awesome, I loved the way he just pin-balled Chilled around after he went Super Saiyan.

And yeah, Naruto developers doing a DBZ game is a great idea, I've really enjoyed every Naruto game I've played so far. Hopefully the next DBZ game will be a bit more varied, the fighting in Ultimate Tenkaichi was far too basic and repetitive for my liking although I guess with only 6 months to make it they did what they could.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7295 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast