360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
My skyrim save.
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My skyrim save.

Array

serious business My skyrim save.

This is a save I created on the PC works completely on the 360, you get catapult ammo, Giants clubs, enchantments, you run pretty fast. Your horse is Shadowmere and he's modded, Lydia is modded, you have all the spells/shouts, I deleted most of the duplicate ones, added some abilities. Made a necklace that makes you invisible whenever you crouch. All skills are 666666. Your level is 420 you have most of the weapons in your inventory. theres a testing hall in helgens keep with alot more items than you'll need.
    All the modded ammo/weapons are in your favorites.
    EVEN MODDED FORKS AND KNIVES
    I made all of this myself. Had to get it past the thalmor embassy quest because when delphine takes all your modded weapons/ammo and unobtainable clothes. When you end up going in the sleeping giant you'll pop in an endless loading screen, I also did the markarth side quest cause it causes you to go to jail and you end up going in an endless loading screen as well. DON'T GO TO JAIL.

You literally have all the crafting items too, for the forges and enchanting/alchemy related items.
    Other armor with visual effects to make you look badass, and if you do use the forks and knives make sure you're using the right ones, you should use the red forks, they have the damage on them.

You also have to load twice, meaning start up the game load another save and then load this one. Otherwise, endless loading screen.

I made all of this using the PC command console and held onto this save because I didn't want this getting leeched. As you can see the name is Dovahkiin.

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/?wfadq21nobq7n3b

Another one with slower speed and animations. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9o28et8vd34su6g
    Last edited by DeathWrench; 06-06-2012 at 02:56 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeathWrench For This Useful Post:

Vincent Valentine

Re: My skyrim save.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathWrench View Post
    This is a save I created on the PC works completely on the 360, you get catapult ammo, Giants clubs, enchantments, you run pretty fast. Your horse is Shadowmere and he's modded, Lydia is modded, you have all the spells/shouts, I deleted most of the duplicate ones, added some abilities. Made a necklace that makes you invisible whenever you crouch. All skills are 666666. Your level is 420 you have most of the weapons in your inventory. theres a testing hall in helgens keep with alot more items than you'll need.
    All the modded ammo/weapons are in your favorites.
    EVEN MODDED FORKS AND KNIVES
    I made all of this myself. Had to get it past the thalmor embassy quest because when delphine takes all your modded weapons/ammo and unobtainable clothes. When you end up going in the sleeping giant you'll pop in an endless loading screen, I also did the markarth side quest cause it causes you to go to jail and you end up going in an endless loading screen as well. DON'T GO TO JAIL.

You also have to load twice, meaning start up the game load another save and then load this one. Otherwise, endless loading screen.

I made all of this using the PC command console and held onto this save because I didn't want this getting leeched.

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/?wfadq21nobq7n3b
    Just saying i have tons of these saves.... those stuff you added are pretty much secret items that you need a mod to use/put them in your favorites items... but i guess nice share.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Salus View Post
    Just saying i have tons of these saves.... those stuff you added are pretty much secret items that you need a mod to use/put them in your favorites items... but i guess nice share.
    Exactly, I never seen one with this stuff before. But I spent 2 days modding this XD. Unrelenting force enchantment on forks and knives, absorb health so it's like a normal weapon. OH I also forgot to mention you swing your weapons extremely fast. Also shoot your bow extremely fast.

But if you plan on using this don't forget to load another save first. At the start of the game(main menu), otherwise endless loading screen.

I hope you do give it a try, and like it.

But I'm off to watch beetlejuice.

Haven Donator
    Array

Good share Deathwrench.

Ufail

Quote Originally Posted by DonVito1337 View Post
    Good share Deathwrench.

Bear Hugs

Array

Excellent share, death.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6537 || Posts : 1,934 || Thanks : 150 || Thanked 216 Times in 189 Posts

I've given you knowledge and wisdom. Different places we come from, but open arms we accept.- My Mentor

dbow1819

Downloaded it thanks.

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Great share
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15491 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast