360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dungeon Defenders color modding/mage staffs
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Dungeon Defenders color modding/mage staffs

Hey everyone,

I quite literally just started modding a few days ago and Ive quickly learned how to mod pretty much everything. There are, however a few things i'm having some troubles with. After getting the damage, elemental, all your basic weapon and armor enhancements the one thing I couldn't do is adjust the mage's LT radius (This is after modding the weapon range in the hex). If someone could help me out with that I would appreciate it.

As I continue to mod I am looking for more ways to make my items more, unique. This includes modding the colors of my pets. I have weapon colors nailed down but the pets I seem to be having trouble with, if anyone could offer any insight to that it, again, would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to contact me on XBL (Gamertag: LE DaGnoMe)

Thank you.

Also, if anyone has any questions with anything but the issues I have listed above feel free to contact me as well. Though I will NOT make you weapons simply because you ask I will educate you if I can. And no I wont tell you how to mod due to the vast amount of resources out there already explaining exactly how to do it, I learned on my own and so can you but I will point you in the right direction.

XboxRainbowMods

Re: Dungeon Defenders color modding/mage staffs

Hi Kazlezar, have you been following the using the normal properties after column 93 from 01 02 03? Columns 94 - 97 = Primary Red, 98 - 101 = Primary Green, 102-105= Primary Blue, 106-109=Primary Glow (questionable if this should qualify as a "glow" property), 110-113=secondary Red, 114-117=secondary Green, 118-121 = secondary blue, 112-115 = secondary glow (again, questionable)
    column 59 & 60 also control item color, sometimes 09 09 or 0C 0D for a few neon mods.

Personally what I'm trying to figure out is where to find a calculator for getting the 8 bytes of hex information from each channel from standard RGB values, for example Photoshop which shows only 6 bytes hex code for all 3 channels combined.

Last edited by XboxRainbowMods; 05-12-2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: adding a run-on sentence

3. The Following User Says Thank You to XboxRainbowMods For This Useful Post:

Array

Was messing around with it today and it kinda just hit me in the face with a "Oh i get it now". I know how to change the colors and i can even make my toons glow now. Now to work on switching my weapon around... ;p

XboxRainbowMods

That's something I haven't messed with yet, where are the properties to mess with characters stats?

Last edited by XboxRainbowMods; 05-12-2012 at 05:53 AM.

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RareModsforyou View Post
    That's something I haven't messed with yet, where are the properties to mess with characters stats?
    Just take a look at me tutorial Here
    There should be more than enough information about character modding
    Your weapons/equiped items are under your character stats/character model.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4739 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

Array

I know where the color hexes are but i would like to know what to change them to so i can make specific colors

Gfx Artist

Array

Quote Originally Posted by lorthos View Post
    I know where the color hexes are but i would like to know what to change them to so i can make specific colors
    if you are talking about the primary color and secondary color bytes they are usually 01-0A what color goes with what hex decimal is what you need to figure out.

otherwise theres the the other area you can edit, the red,green, and blue values, but those are not the in game colors. (if you know what i mean)
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4739 || Posts : 157 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 133 Times in 31 Posts

-Gamertag- SSSTONERRR

Goal:

XboxRainbowMods

Yep, I figured out after I posted how to change all my character colors and character level and properties... next step is to start switching abilities like putting mana bombs on squires (hopefully) lol.

Last edited by XboxRainbowMods; 05-12-2012 at 05:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast