360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I'm Sad...
Register

Thread: I'm Sad...

Array

I'm Sad...

I really want to help out this forum by Becoming a VIP member, But I don't got no Money. Maybe I'll try to wait out for a while and see if I can get my hands on some though.
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 4709 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    — Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: I'm Sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    I really want to help out this forum by Becoming a VIP member, But I don't got no Money. Maybe I'll try to wait out for a while and see if I can get my hands on some though.
    i know how you feel, i use to be the same way when i was just a member, but now im VIP and glad to be so i can help this awesome site out, hope u can get vip but if not u can always donate as well, any amount helps :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    i know how you feel, i use to be the same way when i was just a member, but now im VIP and glad to be so i can help this awesome site out, hope u can get vip but if not u can always donate as well, any amount helps :)
    Yeah, I already talked to Renegade About becoming a News Reporter. That's a Way to help out the site as well. :)
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 4709 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    — Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Im going to donate and buy vip soon i have just been busy with things lately

Array

You could always donate plasma (aka blood). Which they usually give you around 36 or more. Depends on your blood type I believe, but I don't really recommend it but you coull get some money for doing it
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 4803 || Posts : 118 || Thanks : 40 || Thanked 165 Times in 26 Posts