360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Zero Gate: A Record of Agarest War Zero Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.
Register
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Zero Gate: A Record of Agarest War Zero Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

First of all sorry for being inactive for so long. been busy working. anyway here is a new release.

Code:
                         How to Use:

1. Hit the Main Checkbox to go to Main Form.
    2. Drag Your Save Onto Main Form.
    3. Mod what you want.
    4. For Writing the save make sure your not selecting anything you want to change.
    5. Rehash and Enjoy ;)

Note: To Add a Character Make Sure it is 1. 0 means not in party.
    dmca I Will Hunt Down Anyone Who Posts My work on other sites without my permission!

http://www.mediafire.com/?no0vfta7yyho028

What it does: mods all characters in the game. adds them all to your party at any time you want/ remove them as well. unlocks everything, maxes affections and well pretty much everything that can be modded.
    Last edited by Ryner Lute: T.L.D.; 10-27-2012 at 06:07 AM.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Ryner Lute: T.L.D. For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Zero Gate: A Record of Agarest War Zero Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

fantastic work on this editor Ryner and i wondered what happened to you lol, glad to have you back
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

This is great! Thanks!
    Downloads : 5 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4636 || Posts : 66 || Thanks : 3 || Thanked 24 Times in 13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    fantastic work on this editor Ryner and i wondered what happened to you lol, glad to have you back
    Thanks Cloud. sorry about that. I have been moving around trying to find a place that I am gonna live at for a while. I have been poor for a while lol. I just got internet back ^.^ anyway any new anime? I am catching up on the muv-luv series and sword art online series and a few others. any new ones that are worth watching?

Quote Originally Posted by 66synyster View Post
    This is great! Thanks!
    your welcome. glad that you like it. took forever to make >.> way too many characters to mod.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryner Lute: T.L.D. View Post
    Thanks Cloud. sorry about that. I have been moving around trying to find a place that I am gonna live at for a while. I have been poor for a while lol. I just got internet back ^.^ anyway any new anime? I am catching up on the muv-luv series and sword art online series and a few others. any new ones that are worth watching?

your welcome. glad that you like it. took forever to make >.> way too many characters to mod.
    yeah there are some new anime worth watching, here is a list of new anime im watching:

Code: Breaker
    Busou Shinki
    BTOOOM!
    Aoi Sekai No Chuushin De
    Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter
    Medaka Box: Abnormal(i havent started watching this since i havent watch the first season yet >.> lol)
    Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic

and here is a site that list other new anime you might what to check out: http://www.animeseason.com/anime-list/recent/
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 66synyster View Post
    This is great! Thanks!
    yeah there are some new anime worth watching, here is a list of new anime im watching:

Code: Breaker
    Busou Shinki
    BTOOOM!
    Aoi Sekai No Chuushin De
    Chou Soku Henkei Gyrozetter
    Medaka Box: Abnormal(i havent started watching this since i havent watch the first season yet >.> lol)
    Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic

and here is a site that list other new anime you might what to check out: http://www.animeseason.com/anime-list/recent/
    Thanks man. I just started download a couple of them a few mins ago. I will be adding the rest to my list. I have been trying to catch up on all the shows I have been missing. are you still watching muv-luv total eclipse? I am still only on ep 13. so has it gotten better?

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryner Lute: T.L.D. View Post
    Thanks man. I just started download a couple of them a few mins ago. I will be adding the rest to my list. I have been trying to catch up on all the shows I have been missing. are you still watching muv-luv total eclipse? I am still only on ep 13. so has it gotten better?
    im on ep 15 and so far its been kinda boring to me lol, i hoping ep 16 which im about to watch is going to be better ;)

im on ep 15 and so far its been kinda boring to me lol, i hoping ep 16 which im about to watch is going to be better ;)
    lol. yeah it had some boring parts to it. I like the fighting scenes though. hagure yuusha no estetica was pretty good. wish it had kept going. Also with muv-luv I can see it going to 50 eps. I think that is why the story isn't progressing as quickly as those other 12 ep shows. I think it is focusing on the story or else it would end quickly. I played the games for it and all 3 of them focused on story more than fighting the last game had the most fighting in it (but you never get to fight. you watch the main character do everything. and the last game you only get 1 ending but you can change the ending slightly.) anyway thanks for letting me know about those shows. how have you been?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast