360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Massive GTA V leak from Rockstar employee?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    News Reporter

Array

Massive GTA V leak from Rockstar employee?

Name:  Grand-Theft-Auto-5-Multiplayer-Release-Date.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  43.4 KB
    A member of the GameSpot forums posted a batch of new possible Grand Theft Auto V information which was given to him via a ex-Rockstar employee who was fired over misconduct.

The information was deleted by GameSpot moderators and was retrieved via Ben Miller from the Examiner from Google Cache. The information could obviously be fake, but it’s well worth a read.

The protagonist will be one character, and one character alone. His name is (as some rumours said) Albert De Silva. He’s a half hispanic man who was once part of a crime family in Vice City. He decided to settle down and have kids in Los Santos. He has one son called Kevin De Silva who is your stereotypical CoD player. He’s lazy, useless and shouts racial abuse online and is really into FPS games. Kevin does admire his Dad though.

Multiplayer will hold 32 people on the Xbox and PS3. I wasn’t told how many were able to be on the PC or Wii U. Just like in RDR, players will be able to form Gangs. These gangs are not ranked through XP anymore, but via Reputation. Instead of gang hideouts, you can do jobs that range from robbing a launderette to breaking into a military base and stealing state-of-the-art weaponary. The Gang leader has much more control over his or her gang by being able to rank members of their gang and setting more specific objectives to specific members of their gang. Gangs can have their own terratory but this only applies to areas inside the city of Los Santos.

The map is about 5x as large as the GTA IV map and the City of Los Santos takes up just under half of this area (so it’s a bit bigger than 2 GTA IV Liberty Cities).

The map is (like most GTAs) seperated into three different sections. 4. Planes are flyable, they range from World War 2 fighter planes to Private Jets.
    Cars and guns are customisable to an extent, for example, you can cusomise a gun to have a supressor on it and you can install nitrous into cars.

The protagonist is the “rich guy” from the GTA V debut trailer. You get to learn more about this man in the second when he talks about his troubles. You only see the protagonist twice in the trailer. First time is the side of his face and second time is when he is driving a Deceptor (Audi R8). The people robbing the jewellery store are just with the protagonist. He is driving the van ready to get away.

Gunfights are more realistic. When you are shooting a gun out of a window of a car, depending on how fast it’s going you will have troubles aiming due to shaking cameras.

The game is due in May 2013. A more specific date has not been decided because the game is still needing 6 months to be fully developed. They will have a playable demo at E3.

Police chases are now way more than either running or driving. Depending on how wanted you are, police may bring out riot shields and flash bangs. 5. When someone reaches 4 star wanted level, there will be a radio warning on some stations.

Radio stations now do traffic reports that are actually correct. So if you don’t know what route to take, you can check the traffic reports on your phone or the radio. 7. The in-game TV now has many more channels

The protagonist DOES NOT die unlike in the last two Rockstar games.

The underworld actually has a working economy that you can contribute too by buying and selling drugs, weapons and illegal cars in single player.

The protagonist can take drugs which will have some effects. But smoking weed on the streetwalk will lead to getting a one star wanted level.

Wanted levels:

1 star – police follow you on foot and try to make an arrest. No sirens, no car chases (unless you are speeding).

2 star – police will still attempt to make an arrest. If a weapon is drawn then the police will begin opening fire. Police will use stun guns if a weapon is not drawn.

3 star – Chases begin and the police don’t care how they stop you, they just want to do it.

4 star – road traps, radio stations and much more hostile police.Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 24 in-game hours for someone matching your description.

5 star – shoot to kill, arrest only if it’s made very possible. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 48 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Few missions become unavailable if you are wanted.

6 star – military vehicles come after you. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 72 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Some missions become unavailable if you are wanted.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7315 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to longy999 For This Useful Post:

Advertiser

Array

Re: Massive GTA V leak from Rockstar employee?

Nice share dude. One thing........"The game is due in May 2013" wtf? I've had this on pre-order at EB's for weeks now and I have to wait over a year? lol!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8150 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

LEGIT HACKERS DON'T ADVERTISE!

Haven Donator

Array

Quote Originally Posted by RpGGuY View Post
    Nice share dude. One thing........"The game is due in May 2013" wtf? I've had this on pre-order at EB's for weeks now and I have to wait over a year? lol!
    Rockstar only release one game a year, so this is normal, I was kinda expecting a mid year release, just hopes it doesn't get delayed
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5594 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Rockstar only release one game a year, so this is normal, I was kinda expecting a mid year release, just hopes it doesn't get delayed
    Oh ok that makes sense. Oh well I just hope it's worth the wait lol! It's a hell of a long time to have a game on pre order though. I wonder if they guys at EB knew about this. I wouldn't have put it on pre order so early if I knew lol!
    Downloads : 111 || Uploads : 7 || Rep Power : 8150 || Posts : 3,225 || Thanks : 1,151 || Thanked 328 Times in 242 Posts

Haven Donator

Array

I like what it says happens with each wanted level, hope its true.
    Downloads : 45 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5274 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 72 || Thanked 195 Times in 104 Posts

Advertiser

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Judd View Post
    I like what it says happens with each wanted level, hope its true.
    Yeah it adds reality to the game lol!

Noctis Caelum

gotta love leaks, nice share

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Nice leak shared longy
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18421 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast