360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Bioshock Infinite "asking for a SPOILER" never playing this bs again.
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

yush Bioshock Infinite "asking for a SPOILER" never playing this bs again.

I just smashed my controller into bits trying to fight some impossible ghost bitch, this is by far the most ungodly, unforgiving, cruel, vile, fvcked up, putrid piece of vomited anal fecal matter ever to be called a videogame.. anyone who could find this CHEATING ass game entertaining needs their head examined, enemy bullets NEVER miss, one shot and your dead, YOU CAN'T CARRY HEALTH KITS!!! and there is NO WAY to hit ANYONE! i have beaten dark souls and demon souls! and those games are like playing number munchers in elementary school compared to this cheap ass bs! the ONLY way you can proceed is by trying to deal as much damage as you can before they inevitably kill you.. and thats ALL that happens in this game! you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, you die, YOU DIE! there is no strategy, no way to prepare, no way to develop skill.. and OMFG THIS IS ON THE DEFAULT SETTING!!! what kind of drugs were they on when they shat out this piece of bull fvck??? what demented jackass thought it'd be a good idea to NOT LET YOU CARRY HEALTH KITS!!?? i have never in my entire life been so pissed at something as simple as a "videogame" it took every ounce of willpower i had not to crush this disk into dust with my bare hands, maybe gamestop will let me trade it in on something.. my controller is going to cost me atleast 60$ to replace... THANK YOU BIOSHOCK INFINITE!
    now that i'm officially done torturing myself with this horrid abomination someone decided to call a videogame, can somebody PLEASE be so kind as to atleast tell me how it ended???

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Bioshock Infinite "asking for a SPOILER" never playing this bs again.

Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4824 || Posts : 275 || Thanks : 157 || Thanked 78 Times in 28 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

What the hell... the game is not that hard i'm playing on PC on the hardest difficulty and its easy for me it's challenging but i can get past it it's nothing like what you explained it to be also you all die oh wait that's a different game

DarkOne
    Array

Ha, this thread is excellent. Shang Tsung being helped out by Femto/Griffith.
    Just golden, and I heard it in their respective voices.
    I played it on 1999 mode my first time [using the K Code], and didn't really have any problem with the game.
    The fight takes about 2 minutes, you just need to experiment with your Vigors, Shang.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crimi Martin For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    What the hell... the game is not that hard i'm playing on PC on the hardest difficulty and its easy for me it's challenging but i can get past it it's nothing like what you explained it to be also you all die oh wait that's a different game
    you're on pc, obviously using mods, i wish i was rich so i could play this on pc, infinite life and salts might not make this game fun but it sure as hell would feel good getting some revenge on this cheating ass piece of sh!t game..

Array

[QUOTE=Crimi Martin;187566]Ha, this thread is excellent. Shang Tsung being helped out by Femto/Griffith.
    Just golden, and I heard it in their respective voices.
    I played it on 1999 mode my first time [using the K Code], and didn't really have any problem with the game.
    The fight takes about 2 minutes, you just need to experiment with your Vigors, Shang.[/QUOTE
    lol yea sure.. no comment.
    Last edited by ShangTsung; 04-05-2013 at 03:11 PM.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ShangTsung View Post
    you're on pc, obviously using mods, i wish i was rich so i could play this on pc, infinite life and salts might not make this game fun but it sure as hell would feel good getting some revenge on this cheating ass piece of sh!t game..
    Oh so because i'm on PC i'm automatically using a trainer? well i'm not and i never said i was if i was you though i would save up for a JTAG/RGH console that way if you do get stuck on some games you can always use mods to help you out that's what i do or i complete the game normal first then cheat after

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

I am playing it on the xbox and I have no problems 1999 is the only problem I have right now since I have little money but believe me already playing it through 2 times is making it easier since like all games that have end points you can do alot of running by not killing things. And the ending was great I tried on the second playthrough to change the little things I decided to see if it changed the outcome I was wrong lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast