360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Question about PS3 Game Saves
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

Question about PS3 Game Saves

Hey guys I'm very new to the PS3 scene and I was just wondering is there a way to modify PS3 gamesaves with outhhex editing the file yourself (ie. using a SGE)? Also does your PS3 have to be JAILBROKEN in order to edit or play the edited save? I'm not sure if these questions were asked already but everytime I do a search on PS3 SGE's I always find people talking about hex editing and alot of people have their PS3's JAILBROKEN. Please help me if you can. Thanks.

Vincent Valentine

Re: Question about PS3 Game Saves

no your PS3 does not need to be JAILBROKEN to modify gamesaves... you can hex edit them but i don't know if you would have to do something like rehashing and resigning as you would for Xbox 360 games.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedFaith View Post
    Hey guys I'm very new to the PS3 scene and I was just wondering is there a way to modify PS3 gamesaves with outhhex editing the file yourself (ie. using a SGE)? Also does your PS3 have to be JAILBROKEN in order to edit or play the edited save? I'm not sure if these questions were asked already but everytime I do a search on PS3 SGE's I always find people talking about hex editing and alot of people have their PS3's JAILBROKEN. Please help me if you can. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odd Future View Post
    no your PS3 does not need to be JAILBROKEN to modify gamesaves... you can hex edit them but i don't know if you would have to do something like rehashing and resigning as you would for Xbox 360 games.
    you cant hex edit ps3 games they are encrypted and lock to your profile, there are only a few ps3 games that can be edited like borderlands, but most of them cant be edited, in order to use other people save you have to have your ps3 either jailbroken or have PS3 Xploder Ultimate Edition(forgot how much it cost) i use PS3 Xploder Ultimate Edition to be able to use other peoples saves and it works great
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24478 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

tukiya

you can use PS3 Cheat Enabler.. google it
    its for jailbroken PS3 btw cuz u have to modify ur eboot.

modder
    Array

I been looking for a way to edit a ps3 final fantasy save file so that i can play it even if another user created the file

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    you cant hex edit ps3 games they are encrypted and lock to your profile, there are only a few ps3 games that can be edited like borderlands, but most of them cant be edited, in order to use other people save you have to have your ps3 either jailbroken or have PS3 Xploder Ultimate Edition(forgot how much it cost) i use PS3 Xploder Ultimate Edition to be able to use other peoples saves and it works great
    could you be able to mod my skyrim save for me?
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8601 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    could you be able to mod my skyrim save for me?
    yeah i can send me your save i can mod with the game genie :), the only code is max money so that's all i can add XD
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24478 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

i just started the game. im about 30-60 minutes into it. im just outside the gates of the city i cant remember.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3e93i8126chzacg
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8601 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast