360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Help using peek poker /Art money with borderlands 2
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    legitmod
    Array

Help using peek poker /Art money with borderlands 2

just a small question i'm trying to read my memory while im in game but not quit sure if i do a physical ram dump base file or allocated dump so i have done all three but not quite sure which one i should use with art money or how to open it if some one could help me that would be awesome....thanks

Array

Re: Help using peek poker /Art money with borderlands 2

I'm in the same boat. I have my xbox360 neighborhood setup and I can connect with it. I have peekpoker and can connect with that too. And somewhere along the lines I thought you were supposed to be able to connect artmoney to the xbox neighborhood process to do dumps. the peekpoker says you can dump with it but I don't know what option to use so I tried them all and the take a very long time. Peekpoker also says to get address info from artmoney but I'm stuck with that part. So maybe I'm supposed to get a smaller dump from peekpoker to use in artmoney but I don't know how. I used idapro to read the xex file but that took about an hour and a half. Then I put the info in ascension to try poking that way. I know I'm close but going in the wrong direction. Would someone please enlighten me as to which of these programs I need and the process to use them. I've read so many tuts but they go back and forth on which tools to use. I would like to use the xbox360 neighborhood, artmoney and peekpoker. Any info is appreciated. Thanks guys.

fathom7411

I'm also a noob to this. I was able to use simpledump and selected ram dump. I only used art money to search for my money. Just having trouble now poking but I believe that might be because I'm using a mac.

Hoshikage

Array

1. Dump the part of memory you want using PeekPoker or SimpleDump
    2. Use Art Money to Search for (Your Value) using - File not Process (Learn to use ArtMoney)
    3. When you find the right address use PeekPoker to
      1.Peek the Memory Address and Set the Length You want to peek.
      2. Use the Hex Viewer to change the value and then Poke.
    4. Some times the values doesn't change if so (Refresh the xbox screen somewhow) or (You are poking/peeking the wrong address)

-If you have any problems with peekpoker report it or else the problem/s won't get fixed.
    -You can use PeekPoker for searching and make it like Artmoney but Large files take too long.
    -Do some research, use google and ask questions.

My Setup
    I use Jtag and I don't have xbox 360 neigbourhood.
    I have xbdm plugin on my JTag
    My JTag is connected to a network.

Hope this helps!!
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8242 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pureIso For This Useful Post:

Array

Thanks for the info pureIso. I used artmoney about 7-8yrs ago on the old xbox by way of processes to dump, search, redump and filter but this sounds fine. I am trying out SimpleDump360 and everytime I go to dump the memory I get "Error, the socket timed out because I hit a piece of memory I could not read at address 0x40150000. Try a different address or size." No matter what I choose it gives the same error. Using SimpleDump++ it will read but SimpleDump360 will not. Now I'm wondering if the info is wrong. Any ideas on the error?

Array

does the game need to b running while i dump the memory ram with peek poker? thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    1. Dump the part of memory you want using PeekPoker or SimpleDump
    2. Use Art Money to Search for (Your Value) using - File not Process (Learn to use ArtMoney)
    3. When you find the right address use PeekPoker to
      1.Peek the Memory Address and Set the Length You want to peek.
      2. Use the Hex Viewer to change the value and then Poke.
    4. Some times the values doesn't change if so (Refresh the xbox screen somewhow) or (You are poking/peeking the wrong address)

-If you have any problems with peekpoker report it or else the problem/s won't get fixed.
    -You can use PeekPoker for searching and make it like Artmoney but Large files take too long.
    -Do some research, use google and ask questions.

My Setup
    I use Jtag and I don't have xbox 360 neigbourhood.
    I have xbdm plugin on my JTag
    My JTag is connected to a network.

Hope this helps!!

legitmod
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by istylez6 View Post
    does the game need to b running while i dump the memory ram with peek poker? thanks in advance
    Yes then use art money to find your values which I'm trying learning to do but not having such luck lol

Array

I'm not having any luck either. SimpleDump360 gives me an error so I've been using SimpleDump++. No matter what I try I get no results. I am trying to just do money and eridium but none of the values show up no matter how I enter them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast